Who can/cannot beat Goku??

^I'm not going to argue anymore, so let's call a truce. We could go on forever and ever, but you won the discussion. You had your opinions, and I have some of mine, but arguments/discusions like this make us true fans anyway.

Yeah, we should have one, but Akira despises DB. That's a reason why I don't like the Buu Saga as much as other people do. The tension leading up to the Buu Saga was great, then it got really stale with Fat Buu, then it go pretty stale with Super Buu, until Gohan reach potential and beat down Buu. After that, it was golden when Goku and Vegeta fused to become Vegetto (Years ago, he used to be my co-favorite). Then it got pretty stale, then it got interesting when Goku and Kid Buu fought.

I wouldn't say either of us won or lost, but yeah, in the end all of these arguments are based on our opinions. Look at me. I personally think Superbuu w/ gohan absorbed or buffbuu could stalemate SSJ4Goku(or give him a challenge atleast), while others might strongly disagree. But thats just me.

And yeah can I understand the hate of the Buu saga. But I loved it.
It pisses me off that Jap fans or whoever pressured AT into doing more of an anime that he wanted to end long ago. But I look at it this way. If DBZ ended at the Cell saga. Gohan would never have anymore spotlight moments. He probably would have never went Ultimate and Goku would be using the toei punch much sooner than wanted(as if we ever wanted him to use it). Well, actually its an alright move, but they make it seem like its stronger than the kamehameha and spiritbomb combined ya know.:D

Well, actually its an alright move, but they make it seem like its stronger than the kamehameha and spiritbomb combined ya know.:D

I can live with that. It killed my favorite character, :p

no one can beat goku exept cell

There are over a few dozen characters in comicdom that would solo the DBZverse alone, forget Goku. And that's just only comicdom fiction.

There are over a few dozen characters in comicdom that would solo the DBZverse alone, forget Goku. And that's just only comicdom fiction.

Lol, I wonder what they'll come up with in retort.

I wish that the movies had some lineage with the manga...
I wish that Wrath of The Dragon wasn't a complete letdown...

...our wishes will never be answered, Kirk. :csad:

I dont remember there ever being time when he lost to krillin.

Goku in SSJ 3 would rape Broly!

When they fought, Broly completely had the upperhand. He would have beat Goku and the other Z heroes to death if the good guys didn't "have" to win.

Besides, he's like the Hulk. His power just continues to rise. And that affects ALL the abilities of a character in the DBZU. I'm sure that if SSJ3 Goku started laying the smackdown on him, he'd get to a point where he could start fighting back.

When they fought, Broly completely had the upperhand. He would have beat Goku and the other Z heroes to death if the good guys didn't "have" to win.

Besides, he's like the Hulk. His power just continues to rise. And that affects ALL the abilities of a character in the DBZU. I'm sure that if SSJ3 Goku started laying the smackdown on him, he'd get to a point where he could start fighting back.
It'd be over in one hit. If three ssjs and a nameks combined power can kill him, then a SSJ2 would demolish him.

It'd be over in one hit. If three ssjs and a nameks combined power can kill him, then a SSJ2 would demolish him.

That's interesting. The combined might of 3 SSJs and a super strong Namekian don't come close to one SSJ2?

That's interesting. The combined might of 3 SSJs and a super strong Namekian don't come close to one SSJ2?
No. All 7 cell jrs were each as strong as an ascended ssj or stronger and their power combined couldn't even touch SSJ2Gohan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"