Stalking Hype posters

The Joker said:
I still love you...in a way hetero way :o

Fitting since Brokeback Ledger is now portraying yer ass. :o

Clerk said:
Fitting since Brokeback Ledger is now portraying yer ass. :o

is this some sort of a gay thing?

Errm...yes

But seriously, what are your thoughts on Skip?

Is it possible to stalk yourself? Cuz I do that all the time.

I stalked a poster the other day.
His ass got banned not long after.

Clerk said:
Errm...yes

But seriously, what are your thoughts on Skip?

seriously, I think Ledger is a decent choice...never would have been my first pick (that would still go to either Mark Hamill or Jude Law) but I can definitly see it...give him some prosthetics to make his face a bit longer looking, slap in some fake rotten yellow teeth, and he's Joker enough for me :o

Marvel Man said:
Im too new to be stalked muahhh

Congratulations. You have been assigned PrinceAlbert as your stalker. This service is a courtesy to newcomers, free of charge. Enjoy.

jag

The Joker said:
seriously, I think Ledger is a decent choice...never would have been my first pick (that would still go to either Mark Hamill or Jude Law) but I can definitly see it...give him some prosthetics to make his face a bit longer looking, slap in some fake rotten yellow teeth, and he's Joker enough for me :o

Exactly my thoughts, plus he's good with disappearing into his roles. I didn't even know he was in Lords of Dogtown until someone mentioned it after I had seen the movie. :up:

It's also been like a year since I have come in contact with The Joker himself in a thread you ****e. :p

Clerk said:
It's also been like a year since I have come in contact with The Joker himself in a thread you ****e. :p

I havent been around much...I was busy rollin down the street smokin indigo, laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind...or something :o

17 :(

I'm not even legal enough to be turned on by this flirtatious banter. :(

I have no home...... literally, Im under my parent's roof right now. :(

ha ha, I win...I'm 19, and I'm under my parents floor...in the basement...with no job, no money, no girlfriend, and no prospects for any of them at the moment...I'm the best at being pathetic here :o

Holly Goodhead said:
Is your name Andrew?

Yeah, we've had this discussion many a time. :o

The Joker said:
ha ha, I win...I'm 19, and I'm under my parents floor...in the basement...with no job, no money, no girlfriend, and no prospects for any of them at the moment...I'm the best at being pathetic here :o

Truly a man. Stick it to Ronald for all those years of torment. :up:

say hello to the vent in your room for me Holly...fiber-optic cameras are great fun, you cheap trick you :)

Clerk said:
Yeah, we've had this discussion many a time. :o

Truly a man. Stick it to Ronald for all those years of torment. :up:

man, you are far behind arent you? I quit McDonalds like, a year and a half ago, worked at a gas station for a year, quit, worked at wal-mart for 4 months, couldnt stand it anymore, and quit...now i'm a hobo :o

Spider-X said:
say hello to the vent in your room for me Holly...fiber-optic cameras are great fun, you cheap trick you :)
I love those things.
Slip them under the door, see whose one the other side, then kick the door open. Good Times, Good Times.

Oh... I guess people miss a lot when they have lives. I've only really been on Hype because I found out I can work from the home. :D

Like Carl from Aqua Teen...... only without the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"