• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Stalking Hype posters

Clerk said:
Oh... I guess people miss a lot when they have lives. I've only really been on Hype because I found out I can work from the home. :D

Like Carl from Aqua Teen...... only without the hair.

I've only been on cause I'm a bum now :o

Clerk said:
Oh... I guess people miss a lot when they have lives. I've only really been on Hype because I found out I can work from the home. :D

Like Carl from Aqua Teen...... only without the hair.

TO THE HOME!

Abaddon said:
Holly Goodhead said:
Tell your wife to knit you a little testicle sweater and some testicle mittens.

wrong thread.:o

I never in my entire three year stay at SHH thought I'd see this exchange. :(

JLBats said:
Honestly, I'd stalk pretty much everyone who has one of those "Only on the Internet" personalities, where you literally cannot see how this person could function in real life if they were really the way they act online. People like celldog, JAL, outsiderzedge, and to a lesser extent, some of the "super cool:rolleyes:" people, like Wilhelm, Holly, Kipobe, kypade,etc.
I don't function in the real world. If everyone logged off the hype simultaniously, I'd die.

kypade said:
Yeah, I haven't been worth stocking since like, late 2003.
Too true. This was you in 2003:

red-stocking-22109.jpg

2006:

Four%20Stocking%20Chestnut%20Off%20Ground.jpg

Once I stocked jack:

jack-stocking.jpg

Anyway, I get the feeling this thread has already been made, but here's my working list of people I'd stalk from the Hype!:

jackcool -- I've been talking to this guy for years now in the same PM, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist. Pfft, Canada. Yeah, right
Clerk -- he's 17? The judge would meet him and forgive me, I'm sure
Outsiderzedge -- because I need to understand it. I don't call it stalking, I call it investigating
Daisy -- because she'll help me with my stalking problem
Ryoko -- because everyone stalks Ryoko
Fuzz -- because people from Tampa are Tampons
Lackey -- because I believe he's really the Abraham Lincoln statue with a laptop
Brodie -- because I want to chop of his fingers and sell them as german sausage
Guyverjay -- because he's a bastard. Stupid bastard :inlove:
Mary Grace -- because I already do, so it just makes sense to add her to this list
DBella -- because I only recently got to know her, so she must be stalked
Myself -- because I'm a split personality and I want to screw with my own mind
dmcnx -- so as to catch him with jack
Danger Mouse -- because he really is: Danger Mouse
Truthteller (aka C. Lee) -- because no one that nice exists
Me -- I have lots of personalities
kypade -- because tapeworms are fun
Zenien -- because we all know she's a guy named Greg:o (brother's e-mail, my ass)
Drakon -- because I want to live in his beard
CLW -- because I want to live in her beard:confused:
Tukiluka -- because he has no beard
m0dr0cker -- because he's so freaking unstable. He's like personified plutonium
Wilhelm -- because he asked me to
Immortalfire -- because he lives not too far from me, no... wait.... that's The Lizard
The Lizard -- because he's not Immortalfire:mad:
Emma -- because screw Clerk:mad:
Honey Vibe -- eh, cuz I think she's one of the 6 people I haven't mentioned yet
Not Jake -- because Iowa is so boring, that if his personality is even half of what his online persona is, then it'll be like spotting wheres waldo on a blank sheet of paper
The Watchman -- the only guy with a 12"er I'd give it up to 4 times a day. I want to smell his fingernails
Gunny -- because I want to know why she left me so
kritic -- because I want to tie him to Gunny's death
Solid Snake -- because I want to tie him to kritic's death

:disturbing:

I would stalk Kipobe because only he can lead me to I Kid You Not Guy.

Kipobe said:
Anyway, I get the feeling this thread has already been made, but here's my working list of people I'd stalk from the Hype!:

m0dr0cker -- because he's so freaking unstable. He's like personified plutonium

Didn't he get banned for posting All Your Bases Are Belong to Us pictures everywhere? Man..those were the days.

Kipobe said:
Ryoko -- because everyone stalks Ryoko

The Lizard -- because he's not Immortalfire:mad:
Honey Vibe -- eh, cuz I think she's one of the 6 people I haven't mentioned yet

Gunny -- because I want to know why she left me so

:disturbing:

You're making me remember the good ol' days :( And just for the record, Ryoko is dreaaaamy.

Matt said:
Didn't he get banned for posting All Your Bases Are Belong to Us pictures everywhere? Man..those were the days.
But then he lived his retirement days as Evolution, before going insane and cursing us all out. His title says "probation" :confused:

I would stalk Matt because together we could win Hype! Survivor, and then.... THE WORLD!!!!

And while I'm posting...how has no one mentioned ****ty/hot Vicki and the living sex god Dan?

Kipobe said:
But then he lived his retirement days as Evolution, before going insane and cursing us all out. His title says "probation" :confused:

I would stalk Matt because together we could win Hype! Survivor, and then.... THE WORLD!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough hack wheeze*

How come you didn't play in Erz's game by the way? I was looking forward to the ultimate team up which would eventually result in a battle of Highlander-ish porportions.

I never understood... someone explain that so when I get back later I can finally be in.

I'd also stalk Aunt Petunia because anyone who pretends to be a female for these guys to get off to, and evily stalks someone else named Tessa is my kind of people. The day Franklin was booted out of the closet was the day I finally found Aunt Petunia to be hott! :o

Kipobe said:
I never understood... someone explain that so when I get back later I can finally be in.

I'd also stalk Aunt Petunia because anyone who pretends to be a female for these guys to get off to, and evily stalks someone else named Tessa is my kind of people. The day Franklin was booted out of the closet was the day I finally found Aunt Petunia to be hott! :o

Amen to that.

stalking's amaturish. *tasks satalite*

Matt said:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough hack wheeze*

How come you didn't play in Erz's game by the way? I was looking forward to the ultimate team up which would eventually result in a battle of Highlander-ish porportions.
I'm retired or on sabbatical... not sure which as of yet, but either way I needed a break from playing. I put my heart and soul in for the first month, and then I lose interest. I think I've let Brodie down the last two times because of said reason.

UR? IR google earth to see the hot spots.

Kipobe said:
I'm retired or on sabbatical... not sure which as of yet, but either way I needed a break from playing. I put my heart and soul in for the first month, and then I lose interest. I think I've let Brodie down the last two times because of said reason.

In that case, I dedicate this game to you...so if I win, it'll umm..be your win. And if I lose, I can use you as a scape goat :up:

Holly Goodhead said:
Forget Dew, I would stalk Wilhelm then go through his garbage and find his used condoms and impregnate myself.
Sweet!
Another "surprise mulatto"!

Holly Goodhead said:
If you could stalk any Hype poster who would it be and why?
What do you mean, "If you could"?
94953077.gif

Babs, DBella, Toven, Daisy, Tsun. Anyone of them who would normally just mace me in the face if I ever met them on the street. :(

Erzengel said:
Babs, DBella, Toven, Daisy, Tsun. Anyone of them who would normally just mace me in the face if I ever met them on the street. :(
I think that encompasses much more people than the ones you mentioned

Ronny Shade said:
I think that encompasses much more people than the ones you mentioned

I wouldn't worry about you. I don't go to Chinatown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"