First Avenger Stan Lee wants to be a villain!

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
From http://geektyrant.com/news/2010/7/30/stan-lee-wants-to-play-a-villain-in-captain-america.html

Lee just finished shooting his cameo role in the upcoming Thor movie, and hes ready to do his Captain America cameo when it is ready for him.
I really don't have time to go to England, but I think they might shoot some scenes here, so I'll get a chance to be in that one, too.

I really don't know [which character I'll play in
Captain America], because I don't know the script...[But] instead of always making me such a wonderful person, which I really I am, I wish they'd make me a villain, so I can exercise my acting chops.

So what are your thoughts? Any suggestions?

He should just be some random, really old Nazi soldier that gets a shield in the face.

I don't know if I can handle Lee shouting "Sieg Heil!"

He should play an old man that yells at young Steve Rogers to get off his lawn.

I voted for the binocular option, because this is something stan would probably do.

btw, since young stan lee served during ww2, I'd LOVE to see some young soldier named lieber in the movie

he did drink that tainted soda, in hulk.... prehaps it mutanted him LOL

EDIT: okay, didn't see that it was for Cap. I meant that more for if he wanted to play a villain in the avenages, or hulk squeal....

anyway, as for a role in cap....
not necessarily a villain, but, if he was to play a not so wonderful person, it might it funny to see him playing an army recruiter or someone... who makes fun of how skinny and weak Steve is...

Last edited:
Stan Lee didn't come up with Captain America right? So what do I care if he wants to be in the movie?

Lee's the reason why Cap is still around and not a forgotten piece of American propaganda.

Stan Lee should never portray a Nazi.

That's just wrong.

As long as he has no lines, it doesn't matter much. His cameos are best done as very quick bits, like the IM movies and the first two SM movies.

If anyone remember Dr. No. There are scenes where you see his scientists/lackeys fickering about with the gadgets and doo-das looking not a million miles away from A.I.M. agents. It would be fun to see Lee as a random Hydra scientist in the background similar to them.

Lee should be Hitler in a piece of propaganda about Captain America, where a fake Cap whacks him in the face. (To the real Steve's disgust)

Or maybe mistaken for Hitler like he's mistaken for others in IM1 & IM2.

Stan Lee didn't come up with Captain America right? So what do I care if he wants to be in the movie?

Because you like fun and don't want to be a grumpy old curmudgeon?

I don't think anyone wants to see Cap shieldbash Stan in the face. Let him be a guy selling cheesy Cap merch at the USO show or something. Stan could do his usual salesman routine, only a bit sleazier.

Cap should barge into a room fool of Nazi soldiers, clear them out only to leave Stan Lee holding a pistol trembling, Cap smirks, quick cut to the outside of the building, Stan lee flies through the window.

he should be like bruce campell was in sm2, he should be the only man to defeat captain america lol.

Initially, I was saying that Stan Lee could be the assassin that Kills Dr. Erskine, but thinking on the issue some more he might be a little old looking to appear threatening in that manner. No offense Stan about the old stuff, because you know we love you. I would rather see him as a good guy in the movie, but just because I would like to honor his request. I guess I can see him as being a high ranking Hydra officer where during a battle scene many Hydra agents get injured, and the Red Skull infuriated starts physically reprimanding Stan for not being able to stop Captain America, and Stan says please don't kill me this is all Kirby's fault.

Surfer

He should definitely be a villain, someone interesting. Does not have to be MAJOR, but I can understand that he wants to e a different character rather than having the same old kind of cameo

That's what I am saying, we should all want to honor his requests to try to do something different. It's a cameo afterall it shouldn't be too difficult to give him something minor in the movie to do with the Nazi's or Hydra and not have it greatly effect the overall film.

Surfer

Hm, he really wants to be a villain? If this is true then I am shocked, but it could be very interesting.

Stan should be a retired WW One officer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"