Starting a SNES Emulator?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
So I e-mailed a SNES emulator (Zipped) To xWolverinex. And when he recieved it it wont let him open it.

A Warning pops up saying "The application has failed to start because SNES9XW.dll was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem."

So neither he or I are very computer litterate at all.....So we need some help with trying to figure this out.

I will add that I sent him this so he can play Final Fantasy 6 the greatest game ever.

Thanks in advance folks.

And then I sent him an Unzipped version just in case but Hotmail told him it was unsafe.....How does he override that and open it?

Send him the DLL file, or tell him to go download it on his own...It's not that hard to find on google.

XwolverineX said:
I did download it, but it won't open.
The zip file i found you? is your winzip working? You are extracting the file, right?

can't you direct him to where he could DL it directly?

black_dust said:
The zip file i found you? is your winzip working? You are extracting the file, right?

It came out with file not found.

Roughneck said:
So I e-mailed a SNES emulator (Zipped) To xWolverinex. And when he recieved it it wont let him open it.

A Warning pops up saying "The application has failed to start because SNES9XW.dll was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem."

So neither he or I are very computer litterate at all.....So we need some help with trying to figure this out.

I will add that I sent him this so he can play Final Fantasy 6 the greatest game ever.

Thanks in advance folks.

And you didn't mail me a copy.

We're practically neighbours, while he's half a continent away. :(

Okay, so I downloaded it. Now it's on my Desktop and it's a .dll file. I extracted FF 6 and now it's a .FIG file, but I get the same message - Windows cannot opend this file, to open this file, windows needs to know what program created it, etc... I had gotten it to pop up to a black screen, with a inport game option and stuff. But I don't know how. This kinda stuff just makes my mind explode. :O

I didn't know you wanted it Jonty :(.....Doesn't seem to work anyway.

If you want it I'll just slap it on a disk and give it to you.

Roughneck said:
I didn't know you wanted it Jonty :(.....Doesn't seem to work anyway.

If you want it I'll just slap it on a disk and give it to you.

From your virus-laden computer?

Forget it.

Besides, I am too busy with my playstation emulator.

War Lord said:

Forget it.
Haha

I have a Game Gear/Master system and a Nes one :) To many games to play tho :(

War Lord said:

Forget it.

Besides, I am too busy with my playstation emulator.

Well, with your PS emulator go find Final Fantasy 6. It may be under Final Fantasy Anthology.

Thought I'd let you all know he's up and running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"