State Your Opinion on a Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, it's surprisingly good. But yeah, those needle hands... How exactly is he supposed to make a fist with those?

Lady_Death__s_Ride_by_JoeJusko.jpg

Lady Death

I have never read anything with Lady Death in it....but I've seen tons of art with her being the focus of it........so......she's got nice boobs.

Never got into the whole Sabrina thing.

Never read the sabrina books (Archie's not a big thing here) but I really liked the melissa joan hart show when i was a kid. It's sort of ubiquitous with growing up in the 90's/early 00's.

Awww look out now!! love Sabrina! All cute and sexy! Loved her since back in the day when i watched her show[YT]OdPpLYnHosk[/YT]
Love She was the good and nice one while her aunts were the vile evil ass B*&^% ones!
Remember...always "Have fun with the evil witches, but the good witches are the ones you marry!":cwink:

note-sometimes the evil ones put a hex on your ass and make you think they are the good ones though

Wasn't really into Lady Death. Didn't reall go for that " Bad Girl " phase in comics during the 90's. But I did buy her animated DVD movies, was dissapointed with that too. Should've been more like Heavy Metal or Spawn : TAS, but it wasn't.

I like Sabrina comics, but loved the show more.

Yeah, I'd like to read a Sabrina/Lady D crossover. That might be fun...

Anyway! Its that time again...

mzl.omlnabhh.1024x1024-65.jpg

The Green Hornet

Yeah, I'd like to read a Sabrina/Lady D crossover. That might be fun...

Anyway! Its that time again...

mzl.omlnabhh.1024x1024-65.jpg

The Green Hornet

I've been mildly exposed to the Green Hornet & from what I've gathered he's a pretty good character. From his appearances or cameos in Batman (1966), The Green Hornet Show, or his recent movie with Seth Rogen, which sucked by the way, imo, he's alright. Also, being a distant relative of The Lone Ranger, gives him bonus points.

I've been mildly exposed to the Green Hornet & from what I've gathered he's a pretty good character. From his appearances or cameos in Batman (1966), The Green Hornet Show, or his recent movie with Seth Rogen, which sucked by the way, imo, he's alright. Also, being a distant relative of The Lone Ranger, gives him bonus points.

I agree. I've always wanted to like Green Hornet more than I actually do.
The movie could have been the perfect launching pad to put the character in the mainstream but, yeah, someone had the bright idea of giving it to Seth Rogen...

Great theme tune though...
Hell yeah it is!
Hornet is cool as hell! dig that whole i am a bad guy but secretly a good guy to mess you criminal jokers up from within. i also dug that they had comic comic book continuity with him being the ancestor of the Lone Ranger! Freaking he is so cool last Halloween i went as him and my girl went as Kato with the sexy chauffeur on.We even drove to the party where she came on the other side to open the door for my drunk ass!:cwink:

Oh and the movies sucked!

Totally forgot he's the Lone Ranger's descendant. That's pretty cool, actually.
Anyway:

Lady_Mechanika_0_Cover_colors_by_jo.jpg

Lady Mechanika

Indeed. Evidently, everyone's favourite kind of punk!

Next character(s)

SteedAndPeel_NEW_00__Page_01.jpeg

Steed & Peel

Nyahh, Steed's one stylish bastard. But, yeah, Peel...

emma.jpg

She certainly has her charms.

Nyahh, Steed's one stylish bastard. But, yeah, Peel...

emma.jpg

She certainly has her charms.
HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* BUMBERSHOOT!!!

BAD! BAD GIRL!..... GO TO MY ROOM!
oh and steed is okay too. They are awesome!

* kings English for my umbrella hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back