State Your Opinion on A Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Harbinger will come back and reboot the Crisis'es'es. Or show up and say,

"No More Crisis'es'es!"

:doom: :doom: :doom:

i am like Psycho Pirate then!That &^%$ happened even if nobody believes my ass! Hahaha!:cwink:

I've always liked Captain Atom as a concept, but never really got into him as a character well enough to start following him. I really liked his first issue in the DCnU however, so I'm finally gonna give him a shot.

Well, that's it for the Captain of the Atom

......My nips are on fire.....

CAPTAIN_ATOM_2.jpg

Animal Man

animal-man-05.jpg

Best example of a great character with crappy powers.

Outside of 52, the relaunch has been my first exposure to the character. I always understood his powers, though. Loving his book in the relaunch so far. And especially love how much attention is given to his family.

never read Animal Man until the relaunch but I'm loving it.

I've been a fan of Animal Man since 52. The relaunch has made me love him even more.

like Womp said a freaking great great ass character with some sorry ass powers... which goes to show if you have some dudes who know what they are doing.. you can make greatness outta watching paint dry! AM ROCKS!!

( i just wish they would give him a cooler ass suit though!)

Love the character. Love the family dynamic. Love the themes on the nature of reality that have been following him since Morrison's run.

And his powers are among the best in the grand scope of superheroics. :o

Your avatar is cute :)

Animal Man is a great character I've loved him ever since Morrison's wonderful stories which were some of the funnest saddest and most touching I've read as well as full of brilliant concepts and fourth wall breaking fabulousness

I love Buddy Baker and his family and I'm really digging this new Animal Man series DC are doing at the moment

I've been looking around for an image to make an Animal Man avatar actually, but I don't like his new costume.

I know. Like I said, I'm still looking.

Don't care for/about the character but loving his new book. Make sense of that.

Confuzzling

But I'm glad your enjoying the comic book even if your not normally an Animal Man fan Spoons :up:

Meh. He's okay. Not usually my cup of tea though.

I just bought the Morrison trades, but I'm still working my way through Swamp Thing before I get to them. I'm enjoying his new series a lot, though. It's like The Incredibles with a used-to-be-Vertigo-but-not-anymore twist.

His kid is creepy.....not the little girl that can bring animals back from the dead and change peoples body parts into animal parts......the one with the f**king mullet. :o

He's always been a character that has exceeded his potential. A solid basic concept, but he's been fortunate to have Grant Morrison write his title. His book was my favorite DC title Post-Crisis, for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"