Sequels Strange Possiblity?!

thejon7

Reaction score
Okay, this is a really weird topic that I just thought about... okay what if our smileys on the Spider-Man Movie Message Boards that we use are some sorta sign?! Anyways as I was writting this message I came across to the smileys and found these ones:
hobgoblin.gif

scorpion.gif

So I thought to myself 'What if these are the actual villains of the next Spidey film Spider-Man 4?!' they got every other villain that has ever appeared in the Spidey movies in the smileys section so it could be a possiblity. What do you guys think?

No

And this should be in the sequels forum

You're thinking to far ahead, they wouldn't reveal who the villains were before they ever wrote the story.

:smacks self on forehead:

Why, oh why, did I enter this thread?

You're thinking to far ahead, they wouldn't reveal who the villains were before they ever wrote the story.

This isn't intierly true, they knew GG was gunna be in Spidey 1 before they wrote the story, and Sam wanted Doc Ock in 2 before they wrote the story

it is an interesting theroy i'll give the guy that, tho I think 3 goblins will get a bit confusing

So you're telling me that the smilies reveal the future movies? In that case, I guess we'll see these scenes in upcoming movies:

spidey_cheers.gif

spidey_caught.gif

spidey_hammer.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"