Street Fighter: The Comic Book

where can i get some decent street fighter posters, it's ridiculous, there's nothing out there. do i have to freakin take one of the comic book covers to kinkos and blow it up?

SLYspyda said:
where can i get some decent street fighter posters, it's ridiculous, there's nothing out there. do i have to freakin take one of the comic book covers to kinkos and blow it up?

If none have actually ever been produced, then yeah. Are there actually new Street Fighter posters out there?

Try doing a search for some online, that'll probably be more fruitful than trying to find a place on foot that has carries them.

Link doesn't work for me.

And topic though, does anyone know when the next issue of Street Fighter II comes out, and/or why there's been such a long delay? The series hasn't been cancelled or anything has it? Cause I was really enjoying it.

are there any trade paperbacks of SF?:ninja:

Sure wish they'd make a comic book for Capcom's other great game franchise (again also) Resident Evil. :yay:

i hope you don't mean that FARCE that was on the kids wb mega's a ROBOT/ANDROID not a computer avatar

was there ever a street fighter comic based on the USA network tv show?

thats the phycic tarot reader right?

Does Rose fight M. Bison or anyone at all?

Rose, Guile, Cammy go after Shadoloo in these books like they do in the video games?

Seem like the Street Fighter books are always about Ryu.

Uncanny said:
Does Rose fight M. Bison or anyone at all?

Rose, Guile, Cammy go after Shadoloo in these books like they do in the video games?

Seem like the Street Fighter books are always about Ryu.
well the anime producers seem toconsider him and ken the main characters
it was the universal movie and the usa network spin off series that had col.guile front and center:ninja:

Very infrequently. I think an issue came out last month, but I have no idea when the next one is going to come out. Not surprising, given that everything for the comic is handled by an art studio. ;)

Anybody got scans of E.Honda vs Vega or Ken/Vega1 or Ken/Vega2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"