Stuff to make the Wii better :)

mii creator upgrades... there needs to be about more in every catagory

- External hard drive. As I said, flash memory isn't going to cut it nowadays. Especially with the Virtual Console and upcomming Wii Channels.

- FIRST party Wii Remote battery charger.

- Considering that there's a Photo Channel, I wonder why there isn't a Music Channel on the Wii.

- Expand the Virtual Console service to make sure that Japan, North America, and Europe all get the same amount of games. Don't limit certain Japanese titles to just Japan, bring them ALL over. And expand the service to include even more consoles. Bring the MSX to North America. Give us more of Sega's systems such as the SG-1000, Sega Master System, the 32X, and the Saturn. The TurboGraphx-16's successor, the PC-FX. The more games offered, the better. And finally, release more than just a few titles per week. I'm sick of waiting for certain titles like Super Mario RPG.

- As GekigangerV said, it's time for a new Classic Controller that allows games that had rumble, have rumble.

- As SuperSaiyangirl said, get rid of the Friend Codes and replace them with a gamertag system like Xbox Live and Playstation Network. Friend Codes are stupid.

- As William C said, a headset would be cool, hopefully we won't get people who act like 12 year old kids simply shouting the N-word just because it's "cool".

lol kinda dumb, sometimes u can only get certain things in 3rd party... and many times u can get better while paying less ;)

My experience with third parties is that they're cheap and shoddy. Hence why I now avoid them. Nintendo will make one....eventually.

My experience with third parties is that they're cheap and shoddy. Hence why I now avoid them. Nintendo will make one....eventually.

it's called buy them at a store that will let you return it ;) like target. that way if it doesnt work, no loss..

only thing i noticed that usually sucks are controlers made by 3rd parties, otherwise, nothing wrong

it's called buy them at a store that will let you return it ;) like target. that way if it doesnt work, no loss..

only thing i noticed that usually sucks are controlers made by 3rd parties, otherwise, nothing wrong

Exactly! I bought the battery charger for two Wiimotes when I got the system and it works fine. I don't care what he says or thinks, you can't screw up a simple battery charger. He'll be waiting for a long time for that 1st party lol.

haha I learned a long time ago that 3rd party remote controllers are not a good investment. First party controllers will outlast you, but a 3rd party...drop 'em once and the buttons internally switch positions. :oldrazz:

However, I do think the Wii could use DVD player functionality which I think could be added with some type of update?

As well, online voice chatting, some type of hard drive add-on and Super Mario RPG for the VC would all be cool. :D

could a dvd player be added with an update?

i dont think so, but it would rock if it was possible.

more Mii options, better online system, and a star wars game (Force Unleashed where are you.....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"