Styrofoam Cups

Gamma Ray

Superhero
Reaction score
What is up with Styrofoam cups? I've never seen someone simply throw one out. Without fail, before ending up in the garbage, a Styrofoam cup will be chewed, shaped, torn, etc. What is with this phenomenon?

L10248760.jpg

i always poke holes in it with my fingers...hehe

What is up with Styrofoam cups? I've never seen someone simply throw one out. Without fail, before ending up in the garbage, a Styrofoam cup will be chewed, shaped, torn, etc. What is with this phenomenon?

L10248760.jpg

Same reason why people pop bubble wrap.

i would also draw pictures on them by using a thumb tack,

I collect them, I stick them in the ground in the hope they will turn into diamonds within 50,000 years so my ancestors remember me.

I like to cut out the bottom and put it back in the stack and watch another person try to fill it. :D

i dont use Styrofoam cups... they damage the environment far more then plastic cups

plastic are at least recyclable... Styrofoam is just a menace of pollution... though the best thing would simply be to wash ur damn glasses, or at least get paper cups

When I have a Styrofoam cup I do tend to pick apart the rim, sometimes. I honestly don't know I'm doing it. (I also have a twichy foot, it bounces without my being aware of it, until someone leans over and puts their hand on my knee to make it stop).

That said, I usually use paper cups or ceramic ones. (Roll up the rim to win!!!)

DON'T USE THEM AT ALL! You'll thank me later. :dry:

When I have a Styrofoam cup I do tend to pick apart the rim, sometimes. I honestly don't know I'm doing it. (I also have a twichy foot, it bounces without my being aware of it, until someone leans over and puts their hand on my knee to make it stop).

That said, I usually use paper cups or ceramic ones. (Roll up the rim to win!!!)

I have not won roll up the rim once. Not once. Come on Tim Hortons, throw me a fricking free coffee for f***'s sake!!!

Personally, I don't drink out of anything other than proper cups and glasses. I just hate the feel of plastic or styrofoam in my mouth.

I reenact the scene in Jaws when Richard Dreyfus stares down Robert Shaw and then crushes his Stryrofoam cup. But I'm not normal.

I poke holes in it and throw it at ducks.

I bite it. It's fun and soft, and won't hurt me. But it's a pain to clean up. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"