The Dark Knight Suggestion/Question Regarding the Crimes of Batman's Villains

El Payaso said:
Oh, no. Poor people, won't be filling their suitcases. The horror.
Absolutely....no bucks....no Buck Rogers.

C. Lee said:
Absolutely....no bucks....no Buck Rogers.
Now that was a film that truly had the right stuff :up:

BatScot said:
Now that was a film that truly had the right stuff :up:
Spam in a can.:)

I'm all for getting sidetracked, but can we sort of veer ourselves back to the topic?

myway said:
I'm all for getting sidetracked, but can we sort of veer ourselves back to the topic?
Sure thing.....there is no way that WB is going to finance a mainstream movie about Batman where the villian is a pedophile. They are about the bucks....and they know that that type of movie will not play in Peoria.

kenellard said:
because I almost lost the will to live while argueing with mr. ché guevara back there? :O

Poor fella, I'll be softer with you next time.

kenellard said:
yeah but superhero movies are big-bucks, do you honestly think a studio would ever make an R-rated batman movie?
No one's saying that. I think he's more expressing how tired he is of movies/material getting dumbed down for the sake of mass appeal... and who isn't?

Beelze said:
No one's saying that. I think he's more expressing how tired he is of movies/material getting dumbed down for the sake of mass appeal... and who isn't?

I think the real problem with Hollywood is that they're trying to duplicate their past successes by duplicating their past films. They haven't made anything original in a few years now and they're wondering why people quit coming to the theater? I know why. Ohhh, I know why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"