Suggestions for Cameos????

PWN3R

Instagram:@Mannie_Bothans
Reaction score
:confused:

Should there be cameos in this film? And if yes, then who?

I hope Omega Red is somewhere in this, if not the MAIN villian....

lol, they should have a shot of Professor X getting hit by a car in the background of one of the shots.

Everyone in the audience will be like "oh, so that's why he's crippled"

ComicKoryn said:
lol, they should have a shot of Professor X getting hit by a car in the background of one of the shots.

Everyone in the audience will be like "oh, so that's why he's crippled"
I think they should show Xavier losing the use of his legs in the Magneto movie.

Hulk would be sweet, anyone know if since he's owned by Marvel now he can be used?

I hate overlaps... no Hulk... I hope they focus on Omega Red, Team X, and Weapons X

I hope they kinda go the ultimate route, but with some different characters show that Weapon X had many more mutants in it, like Sabortooth, Deathstrike, etc.............

I'd like to see some guy participating at the Weapon X project named Wade Wilson.

Nathan said:
I'd like to see some guy participating at the Weapon X project named Wade Wilson.

Holy crap, that would be so awesome. DP needs to be in a Marvel film at some point, IF not his own film. :up:

um... maybe maverick and wendigo(highly unlikely).

Alpha Flight would be awesome to see.

Nathan said:

:up: :up: . I was gona post That he could some how go to a hospita lsomthing like the Hospice and meet a man named wade wilson but I like yours much better.

I know some fans are opposed to this but i truly feel GAMBIT has a place in this film and let me explain why.

Firstly there isnt much hope at all for a gambit spinoff and the Wolverine movie is a perfect way to introduce this character. Gambit is Canadian as well, so theres more of a reason to show up in a film about Wolverine wandering all over canada searching for his past.

Secondly, there are less characters in a spinoff than another x men ensemble, and this is a great opportunity to get gambit a lot of screentime and development, which may tie in with whatever they have in store for an x men 4 (which i doubt will occur for a VERY long time)

It just makes sense. With how the film universe never had an appropriate place to put Gambit, this one screams out. I dont know why fans think they can wait forever. They need to get started on Gambit.

XCharlieX said:
Gambit is Canadian as well, quote]

Wha wha wha what!!!!!!!? sorry if I dont have this right but I thought he was Cajun. But now he is a Cajunadian?

He speaks french right? i may have erred there but from a cinema perspective... its a shoe in. Technicality sir ;)

XCharlieX said:
He speaks french right? i may have erred there but from a cinema perspective... its a shoe in.

How exactly I really dont see where your getting the whole he speaks french so he is canadian logic.( sorry if that sounds too much like a jacka$$'s point of view I just want to learn where your getting this from I understand the whole French Canandian but not the Cajunadian)

I just checked on Wikipedia under Cajun. This is what it says:

"The Cajuns are an ethnic group consisting primarily of the descendants of Acadians who settled primarily in Louisiana after they were expelled from the former French colony of Acadia (now the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island) in 1755 as a result of their refusal to swear allegiance to the British Crown."

Theres a connection there. Use it. And you could just make him a cajun living in canada. The power of a script is wondrous you know heh.

I knew i wasnt totally erred ;)

XCharlieX said:
I just checked on Wikipedia under Cajun. This is what it says:

"The Cajuns are an ethnic group consisting primarily of the descendants of Acadians who settled primarily in Louisiana after they were expelled from the former French colony of Acadia (now the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island) in 1755 as a result of their refusal to swear allegiance to the British Crown."

Theres a connection there. Use it.

Ok well that clears it up thankyou.

I mean how else is he gonna get in a film as quickly as possible?

Just say Gambit is involved in a French Canadian gambling ring and thats how wolverine finds him. Voila.. wait over.

Admitted i am rusty on my Gambit facts... he was never in the films.

XCharlieX said:
I mean how else is he gonna get in a film as quickly as possible?

Just say Gambit is involved in a French Canadian gambling ring and thats how wolverine finds him. Voila.. wait over.

Admitted i am rusty on my Gambit facts... he was never in the films.

The only way I see him ever being on film is him being in x-4 if there ever is one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"