Suggestions for Cameos????

Deadpool would cool too.

The back story with Sabretooth and Maverick would be cool.

mav.jpg
sabre.jpg

xwolverine2 said:
Stan Lee

just because he makes me laugh

I just had this really funny image in my head. Stan Lee is playing a guy working for Weapon X, he is doing a test on Wolverine, He says to the guy next to him "You know, I could write a book about this guy!" then the guy replies "This is top secret ya' old fart" then he slaps Stan Lee in the head and Stan replies "Your making me angry, you wont like Stan The Man when he's angry :hulk: ".

I agree Stan "The Man" should have a cameo, he is the greatest part of all the marvel movies.

Im all for either Deadpool or Gambit..there are so many interesting characters out there..i think anyone would be cool for a cameo. Just not storm cuz Halle Berry cries too much!

I was gonna vote for Silver Samurai, but then I thought that he should have a little bigger part than just a cameo...I think he should have a supporting role similar to that of Juggernaut in X3. I remember reading somewhere that Ken Watanabe from The Last Samurai was in talks to play him? But for now my absolute favorite choice for a cameo would be Deadpool. Not only should he have a cameo he should have his own freakin movie.

Out of that list I would pick:

-Omega Red rocks!
-Alpha Flight
-Sasquatch
-Silver Samurai
-Maverick

Maybe not all in this one, but definitely for a sequel these are a must

Deadpool would be nice too!

gambit would be great as a backround cameo.Hes got to show on the big screen,ID hoped hed show in this film after that stuff about fox saving characters would mean hed be there but i guess not.You know what would be nice? if blob is code for gambit.

i'm not really sure who deadpool is, who is he? and what does he do?

WHO IS DEADPOOL!?!?!?!?!?!?
Easier for you to ead this rather than I go into any detail: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool
If youve never read this guys books you HAVE to go pick up the Cable & Deadpool trades, you cant get any of his other stuff. Its a great read Hes a comedic character who gleefully kills things while running his mouth off.

After reading the script review(well it was just act 1) on latino review, I thought it was awesome. Its just missing one thing. Wade Wilson......:hyper:

It better have Omega Red in it.

long time no see chase. :eek:

Sabretooth & Omega Red :d

PWN3R RANGER said:
long time no see chase. :eek:
I have been hanging out at the Spider-Man boards. I jump in and out of here.

Deadpool
Omega Red
Sabretooth

Why do people want Gambit in a Wolverine movie?

Oh boo hoo, Gambit wasn't in X-men 1/2/3, let's just put him in some movie he doesn't belong in :confused:

Don't get me wrong, Gambit's awesome, but he has no place in this movie...

How about a young Magneto? Young Magneto like the boy in the opening scene of X-Men 1. It could just be a brief cameo.

It could be a flashback scene happening in World War 2 wherein Logan is a Canadian paratrooper and he's ordered along with u.s. soldiers to liberate a camp and tadda...a young Eric Lensherr just happend to be one of the prisoners in the camp and Logan helped liberate him. Steve Rogers (Yep, Cap. America) can be 1 of the u.s. soldiers or just a mention of him will do.

I thought of this scene so casual movie-goers now will understand why in the X-Men movies Magneto didn't rip apart Wolvie when he had the chance. So this scene will show why Magneto couldn't do that 'coz Eric owes Logan although there were no hints of this in the X-Men movies.

Ofcourse, I also like to see other baddies like Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Deadpool and other X-Men heroes.

I'd like to see Carol Danvers, Steve Rogers, Jubilee, Maverick, Deadpool, Yuriko, Nick Fury and Sabretooth

my suggestion for cameo ..is Gambit..atleast give him some screentime in this movie since they couldnt show him not one bit in the other 3 xmen films...back me up here gambit fans =]

Actually I also would love to see Nick Fury and Steve Rogers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"