Silver Samurai as main villian?

Pinoy98

Civilian
Reaction score
A wolverine prequel sounds alright. Omega Red as a main villian sounds alright too. But wouldn't it be sweet if they went through Wolverine's Samurai story too, like the Silver Samurai.

Weapon X, Wolverine's past and two villians that are Omega red and silver samurai. That would be a good movie.

what do you think?:wolverine

I don't know. It could be cool. It depends cause when did he go to Japan in his past?

Itll be like the begining of batman begins, when wolverine got his training in japan and against de ussr, learning how to fight, and in the end strriker captures him, or he volunteers an he ges the adamantium skeletum

We could see Silver Samurai and Lady Deathstrike in Japan????

Hmmm...It could work, but I don't know if he could be a MAIN villain...He would have to be close..

-TNC

What would be a cool premise...during the whole weapon x thing when wolverine escapes to some nearby town or something he is tracked down...

By super agent Silver Samurai and Samurai in training...Lady Deathstrike(but she doesn't have claws or powers just like an assistant or something) and they work for Stryker.

The fight would have either
A. Ninja army
B. Robotic Ninja armor
C. Hydra/super troopers army, whatever.

Doesn't matter to me if he's the main villian or not, just if he gets in the movie someway as a secondary or something. This could make Wolverine not just look like a major bamf but a noble warrior, they could even do the film style for the fight like Japanese Samurai cinema. That would be sweet.

In the video game LD is the samurai in training under Silver Samurai. She worked for stryker so she can have her adamantium apparently. Interesting plot devices eh?

Well there is one problem to cover the whole weapon-x and japan story the movie will need to be like 5 hours..........

Norkie said:
Well there is one problem to cover the whole weapon-x and japan story the movie will need to be like 5 hours..........

Lol....so whats the problem? hehe jk, I personaly would rather see a Weapon X story, cause if this takes place BEFOR xmen, then it would make more sence, cause wolverine faught more like a street fighter, than a samarai in the movies.

Pinoy98 said:
By super agent Silver Samurai and Samurai in training...Lady Deathstrike(but she doesn't have claws or powers just like an assistant or something) and they work for Stryker.

The fight would have either
A. Ninja army
B. Robotic Ninja armor

Robot ninjas? Er... are we talking transformers or x men here? Cuz... uh.... :down:

Not a main villain.
Sabertooth deserves that.

the villians should be sabretooth and lady deathstrike...end of story
250px-NEWTOOTH.JPG
275px-LadyDeathstrike.png

^Uhhhh Omega Red deserves to be on that list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"