Suggestions for Cameos????

ComicKoryn said:
lol, they should have a shot of Professor X getting hit by a car in the background of one of the shots.

Everyone in the audience will be like "oh, so that's why he's crippled"
you are going straight to hell. do not pass go. do not collect $200

I'd like to see Gambit too, but I don't know if the best place for him to appear is a Wolverine movie. Other than that, maybe Omega Red or Silver Samurai

I'm not bothered about Deadpool. And no background between Deathstrike or Juggernaut was ever hinted at in the movies, so they're out if the Wolverine movie is a prequel. Omega Red is a little too like Doctor Octopus and was sort of incorporated into X3's Spike (whose spikes emerged from his wrist like Omega's coils).

Silver Fox and Sabretooth would be okay... there was a hint of a backstory with Sabretooth in X1. Comicbook Sabretooth killed Wolverine's lover Silver Fox, so that would fit in.

Members of Alpha Flight would also work -- my own favourite is Snowbird, whose animalistic shapeshifting powers would look great in a movie, particularly if she changed into a white sabretooth to fight (and defeat) Sabretooth...

Also, perhaps Gambit. Instead of Silver Samurai. Samurai charges his sword and anything else metallic with destructive energy... so does Gambit. In the X1 prequel, Samurai charges Wolverine's metal skeleton.. Replace Samurai with Gambit and put this in the movie...

I hope Vindicator/Guardian gets some kind of mention in the flick if at least in the end of something.

ClassicXMen16.png

Speaking of Silver Samurai, can someone please create a Manip of Ken Watanabe as him?

you should see nightcrawler in the background (sedated) with WXsoldiers pulling him in saying some thing like "We found this guy in a circus near munich".
thatd be cool

Deadpool, provided they don't make the character a total waste.

How about the x-men team,they were cameos anyway:yay:

I put Sabertooth because the first movie kinda butchered their whole connection. I mean I understand how they can meet in a different place and setting as the X-Movies universe is different than the comics, but just the fact that Sabertooth is to Wolverine what Venom is to Spiderman. Both are stronger, faster versions of the origional (tho sabes came from DD comics), and they mess with the hero on more of a psychological way, then ultimately get beat thru sure persistence and will than brute force.

I wouldn't mind Deadpool but my problem is that he would fit better as a small cameo then lead into a spin off, and maybe a funny side-kick at best. Deadpool is funny but occasionally dark, Wolverine is most likely going to be a serious dark style. Deadpool my be played a bit more serious, or be too much a villain in normal fans eyes to the point they wouldn't want to see a spin off of him (despite how much comic fans like him, not sure how far Deadpool's fanbase could carry his movie). I'd also like to see Omega Red.

One thing that might work tho is Kitty Pryde being upset over Iceman and Rogue hooking back up in the last movie, and her stowing away in Logan's truck and getting mixed up in it. Jubilee was in the first two but two different actresses, and obviously not enough to get a line in so they prob don't care. Wolverine has trained Kitty tho, and would make sense to bring her in as a side kick. Ya tho, Sabertooth as the intro villain, Omega Red as the main, and maybe another Deathstryke (since the movies are differnt, and as a lead in) who can be made in a similar way to Omega from one of Wolverine's old girlfriends in some way linking to Weapon X. Also would like to see Maveric, maybe like a war buddy type who was experimented like Logan (like in the comics), but have him instantly recognizing Logan but Logan not recognizing him til near the end maybe when they kill Marveric or something motivating Wolverine to fight more. Poorly put together, but u get the just of what I mean I hope.

I would say Storm..Halle said she might "fly" by Hugh's movie anyway.

PeRfEcT_StOrM said:
I would say Storm..Halle said she might "fly" by Hugh's movie anyway.
that wud b gr8!! :woot: where did halle say so?? :huh:

she said it in an interivew...they didn't ask her but if there is a squeeze she would do it.

Since this a prequel I want Sabretooth and Stryker to start it off. Magneto can cameo. And the main bad guy should be Omega Red but Sabretooth and Stryker should be secondary villains.

In movie 2, it should be Lady Deathstrike and Silver Samurai.

I think the blob would be a cool cameo.

I dunno how that would work exactly :whatever:.

I just remember when wolverine fights him in the old 90's x men cartoon and he gets the blob in a head lock and shouts "OK ROUND BOY...... LETS DANCE!!"

I'd just like to see Hugh Jackman say that line.

who said movie 2? god no...X4 please//but storm in WOLVERINE

No 'cameo' for Sabretooth. He should have a big part.
Cameo: Lady D

I want cameos of people from the Weapon X program. Or maybe have them have larger roles. Also, didn't Hugh say something about the possibility of an X-man making an appearence?

cardslinger said:
I think they should show Xavier losing the use of his legs in the Magneto movie.
Maybe Magneto could be driving the car...think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"