Mutants Cameos for X3?

psylockolussus said:
That is just another extra.

No, he obviously is not. If he was just an extra, he would not be standing up there with the rest of the Brotherhood members who we know have at least a significant amount of screen time. He would be down cheering in the crowd with the rest of the extras.

Multiple man is on Mag's side, why not one of his closest friends. and he does look like the rictor from X-force.

Why not? Who gives a Frack if he does, he is still a popular mutant (especially now). Why not have two earth controlers.

SpeedballLives said:
Why not? Who gives a Frack if he does, he is still a popular mutant (especially now). Why not have two earth controlers.

Because it's very silly to have two characters in the same team with identical powers. That should be obvious.

But Chamber has a scarf over his mouth. This one doesn't.

SpeedballLives said:

Probably because the writers stated very clearly that they didn't bring in any new characters who had similar powers to others.

Now it definantly is not Chamber, he can't contol his power.
Poor Guy got one of the short straws after House of M. no he's on an artificial heart

lordofthenerds said:
I don't think so. I think Simon said they based Quill a little bit on Forge.
No, he said they based it on one of the comics characters named Quill, which was brought to their attention by Kevin Feige.

Retroman said:
Both are possible. Who is Lizard Man in the X-universe BTW?
I think that's supposed to be a description and not a character name, but anyway... the only Lizard Man in the Marvel Universe is a Spidey villain, not a mutant.

X-Maniac said:
But Chamber has a scarf over his mouth. This one doesn't.

Could be that in this pic he is sans scarf and his face will be blown up and telekinetic fire added in later fx?

Endeavor said:
Could be that in this pic he is sans scarf and his face will be blown up and telekinetic fire added in later fx?

It wasn't in the clip where he was spotted earlier. And he'd most likely have some kind of make up on there to mark where the FX would go.

Specter313 said:
It wasn't in the clip where he was spotted earlier. And he'd most likely have some kind of make up on there to mark where the FX would go.

Yeah but there he's faaar away. I'm just saying Chamber isn't as easily discarded simply because he doesn't have the scarf and half his face isn't missing. Remember that we saw pics of Quill without effects and later saw those same stills with the added spikes.

Endeavor said:
Yeah but there he's faaar away. I'm just saying Chamber isn't as easily discarded simply because he doesn't have the scarf and half his face isn't missing. Remember that we saw pics of Quill without effects and later saw those same stills with the added spikes.

Actually, no we didn't. The never have been any pics that showed him before he had the spikes and then the same pic later with the spikes.

Specter313 said:
Actually, no we didn't. The never have been any pics that showed him before he had the spikes and then the same pic later with the spikes.
Yes there have been. The ones that Gina stole that show him speaking to Pyro.

Endeavor said:
Yes there have been. The ones that Gina stole that show him speaking to Pyro.

From the back, before he would have popped the spikes.

Specter313 said:
From the back, before he would have popped the spikes.

Or after he had popped them... you don't know where in the scene that was because we haven't seen the full sequence. Besides, I did see some of his face which I know were later altered.

Endeavor said:
Or after he had popped them... you don't know where in the scene that was because we haven't seen the full sequence. Besides, I did see some of his face which I know were later altered.

But we know he's not going to have the quills popped for the entire scene, so that pic is not evidence. Besides, the pic we did eventually see with the FX added was from an entirely different angle.

Majik1387 said:
Dazzler is highly speculate dto have a cameo in the movie since Beverly Mahood,a country singer, signed on for an unspecified role. It could be a different version of Dazzler. Here's a pic of her

beverlymahood.jpg

shes gross looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"