Suicide Squad: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

I don't know why Early Tweets give people in such a bine. Early buzz could be good or it could be bad just look at how movies like Green Lantern worked out. Just go see the movie for urself and judge it for urself.

We will most likely see a lot of positive tweets, it always happens with twitter, with every movie. its kinda like the calm before the storm...

Why is Devin always the first to tweet and troll.

Becaust that's what he does. He's fast with all that Texting buttons

Flaurent Soki is a guy who claims to be working for WB, also claimed he's met Kevin T multiple times. Also huge DC fan loves TDKT, MOS, and BVS. He's been giving cryptic tweets about insider stuff he knows for over two years some true some false. Take it as you will. I know a lot of people here don't believe anything coming from him anymore.

I have no idea. Why do you say that?
This:
Flaurent Soki is a guy who claims to be working for WB, also claimed he's met Kevin T multiple times. Also huge DC fan loves TDKT, MOS, and BVS. He's been giving cryptic tweets about insider stuff he knows for over two years some true some false. Take it as you will. I know a lot of people here don't believe anything coming from him anymore.

Seems strange to me a guy working for WB would be alowed to tease future projects the way he does. When people like actors/writers/directors/producers are usually tight lipped about this kind of stuff.

Not sure how stuff at WB work Bit it's also strange considering he was supposedly an intern last year and was already getting chummy with the CEO.

Last edited:
Seems strange to me a guy working for WB would be alowed to tease future projects the way he does. And also strange considering he was supposedly an intern last year and already getting chummy with the CEO

I remember when he said that he was on the Dunkirk set with Nolan and posted someone's Tumblr pic lmao. Then he said he was working on WW and in London but never posted any pics.

Personally I think he's just doing it for the attention he gets from DC fans. Wouldn't read to much into his tweets

oh man what if the tweets are bad? WHAT ABOUT THE RT SCORE??

if thats bad i can't like it

First reaction tweets tend to be positive, BVS had really glowing tweets come out before the reviews set in

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"