Super BecUase

TheCorpulent1 said:
First thing I thought when I saw this pic was, "Wow, that's a really detailed drawing of a razor." :confused:

I on the other hand thought: "Those dumb crooks need to stop using bullets and start using razors..."

attachment.php
;)

Attachments

• fbbgyj.JPG
    fbbgyj.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 206
twylight said:
attachment.php

attachment.php

^^^ If anyone can name the people in that picture..? *Besides Superman:p*
It's not Superman Twy ;) Its Superboy :o

attachment.php

Attachments

• dcbabesgallery.jpg
    dcbabesgallery.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 214
attachment.php
:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• act651.gif
    act651.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 148
  • jump2.JPG
    jump2.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 179
attachment.php

Attachments

• Andy.JPG
    Andy.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 134
sku1602.jpg

I know Alex Ross is not selling this so does anyone know where I can make this into a poster at?

All-Star Superman said:
:up: though I have to admit Batman is the second biggest Man-****e next to GA
attachment.php

really?

Ollie's only limit appears to be age,... he doesn't do kids.

I wasn't aware that Batman had TIME,..

Who's he been banging?

I mean,.. Ollie was doing one of Black lightnings kids.

Attachments

• BATANDCANARY.JPG
    BATANDCANARY.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 126
jaydawg said:
:rolleyes:
Okay,... Niece.

My point being GA is worse than a Tom Cat,... Doesn't matter if they are married or related to your allies,.. if its female and above a certain age,... and somewhat Human,... he'll hit it an' quit it.

Varient said:
attachment.php

really?

Ollie's only limit appears to be age,... he doesn't do kids.

I wasn't aware that Batman had TIME,..

Who's he been banging?

I mean,.. Ollie was doing one of Black lightnings kids.

Let me think...

Talia
Catwoman
Silver St. Cloud

Not to mention all the super-models he's probably had to schlump as his playboy personality.

What the hell...is that Nicolas Cage as The Flash?!

Who the **** "casts" Nicolas Cage as The Flash?!

I mean, the rest of them are all godawful as well, but come on..that's just bad.

DarkKnightJRK said:
Let me think...

Talia
Catwoman
Silver St. Cloud

Not to mention all the super-models he's probably had to schlump as his playboy personality.
I recently read somewhere that Catwoman was surprised to find bu-loo scars when he took his shirt off around her,..
I'm pretty sure he has yet to thump her,.. and I've read NOTHING about him thumping the scores of models,.. that they were all window dressing.

Name an issue please.

Varient said:
I recently read somewhere that Catwoman was surprised to find bu-loo scars when he took his shirt off around her,..
I'm pretty sure he has yet to thump her,.. and I've read NOTHING about him thumping the scores of models,.. that they were all window dressing.

Name an issue please.

I think Bats did schlump Catwoman in one of the issue of her book (don't remember the exact title, but it was before War Games).

As for the models, it kind-of makes sence that he had to bang a few of them. I mean, if it's found out that he hasn't, then it would sound very suspicious, wouldn't it?

He didn't really have to. By constantly being seen with lots of hot chicks, he gives the impression that he is banging all of them. Plus you got the girls that will simply say they slept with Bruce just, you know, becUase. I don't think he's slept with as many women as people seem to think he has. As a matter of fact I don't think he even ranks in the top ten of he-****es of the DCU. We know that Ollie and Arsenal have been around plenty. Hell, I'm pretty sure Guy Gardner's gotten his fair share of trim over the years. And I'm pretty sure most of them weren't constructs. All we know of is Talia, Silver St. Cloud. Maybe Cat Woman, but I don't really think so. And possibly Dick. :)

hey, he brought this upon himself when he put a pre-teen in tiny little underpants, tights, and little pixie boots. He's the Michael Jackson of Superheros for christ sakes. You don't really know for sure, but the possibility is always there.

(Chuckle)
Y'mean Bruthe?

LOL

I never saw it only because the guy just has no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"