Wonder Woman,... Just Becuase.

To each their own. Female superheroes inparticular in comics, have for years now depending on the artist (and this is going back to the 1940's here with Phantom Girl and what have you), been drawn as not only figures with physically perfect bodies, but also as figures that clearly represent a sexuality to readers as well. And as the case goes, in the more recent years especially, we have seen more frequent cases of exaggeration (in both females and males to be honest) occurring as well.

Not everyone is going to find the sometimes, overly exaggerated bust of Lady Death, Vampirella, Witchblade, Cavewoman, and whoever else I'm leaving out, appealing when checking out the covers for those issues. And that's understandable. However, there is most definately a consensus that do. And ultimately, as stated previously, to each their own.

To each their own. Female superheroes inparticular in comics, have for years now depending on the artist (and this is going back to the 1940's here with Phantom Girl and what have you), been drawn as not only figures with physically perfect bodies, but also as figures that clearly represent a sexuality to readers as well. And as the case goes, in the more recent years especially, we have seen more frequent cases of exaggeration (in both females and males to be honest) occurring as well.

Not everyone is going to find the sometimes, overly exaggerated bust of Lady Death, Vampirella, Witchblade, Cavewoman, and whoever else I'm leaving out, appealing when checking out the covers for those issues. And that's understandable. However, there is most definately a consensus that do. And ultimately, as stated previously, to each their own.
What he said.

i totally understand things being idealized. and i totally understand comic chicks having big boobs (though,i would prefer a variety). but thers a difference between big boobs and this:
ww01_2007.jpg

i mean, seriously? is that even sexy? i mean, the nipple would have to be on the underside of the boob.

i totally understand things being idealized. and i totally understand comic chicks having big boobs (though,i would prefer a variety). but thers a difference between big boobs and this:
ww01_2007.jpg

i mean, seriously? is that even sexy? i mean, the nipple would have to be on the underside of the boob.

Be fair.
You'll NEVER see that version of WW in a comic,... that was pure Fanboy spooging on himself on his vision of WW.

Tsk,.. My main malfunction with the character is the fact that anyone should be able to step up and pull her boostia down exposing her breasts.

"Poor costume design 101."

im not saying we'd see it in a comic. i was just saying, the drawings would be better if the boobs werent so ridiculous.

With all these pics it's hard to believe they went the way they did for the TV show :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"