Okay..I wasn't looking that close..:eek: :p

Also, it reflects on you as a teacher..

attachment.php

Oh...:eek: :eek:

twylight said:
Okay..I wasn't looking that close..:eek: :p

Also, it reflects on you as a teacher..

Oh...:eek: :eek:
Why do you think I was correcting you? Plus, I never taught you bout the Legion, if I had you'd know that Superboy was a member :)

Not just a member he was the leader till they mind wipe him. :mad: Is there no end to all the mind wipes going around:(

Except that the Legion had a voting system for thier leader, and it rotated quite often.

True but Superboy did hold it the longest. Hell he stayed leader till he left; they all took their lead from him> When he left Mon-El took over

attachment.php

Sigh,... Stories you will NEVER see in DC Comics.... :oo

Attachments

• April02_doubledate.jpg
    April02_doubledate.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 117
Dude, Catwoman. One of her... yeah. Seriously, you're lucky nobody alerts the mods about this crap.

Not true..you see Wonder Woman and Superman is various alternate storylines...sadly..I always feel sorry for Lois..she's either dead or not there at all. :(

And when she's dead..why don't they have any children? Case in point Kingdom Come..

and umm..yeah..that Catwoman thing..mild compared to that Supergirl pic posted a while back..:eek:

rigel7soldiers said:
Dude, Catwoman. One of her... yeah. Seriously, you're lucky nobody alerts the mods about this crap.

Man,.. I swear I can't wait untill America gets on the bandwagon as far as human sexuality.

I mean,.. we speak about "equality" between the sexes,... yet we are the ONLY country that will still have a cow if we show a woman's nipples in art, pictures, or even crayon drawings.

Now in this case I'd not even noticed, (Honest!), that one of her breasts were exposed enough to show nipple,... It urks me that we have to have someone deem it as "art" before we can accept nude anything.

here,.. I covered it up using paint,..
attachment.php

Attachments

• censored.JPG
    censored.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 114
twylight said:
Not true..you see Wonder Woman and Superman is various alternate storylines...sadly..I always feel sorry for Lois..she's either dead or not there at all. :(

And when she's dead..why don't they have any children? Case in point Kingdom Come..

and umm..yeah..that Catwoman thing..mild compared to that Supergirl pic posted a while back..:eek:

Key operative word: ALTERNATE.

I just feel that in the real world of "Superheroes" Those with similar or complimentory powers would gravitate toward each other.

Not "settle" for someone they'd have to protect from their powers and Dr. Light.

(Chuckle)

"Batman and Robin"

attachment.php

Attachments

• april04_1.jpg
    april04_1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 101
Varient should just put em all in his sig.

Anubis said:
Varient should just put em all in his sig.
If I can't fit SquirrelGurl,... why should I bother?

Varient said:
If I can't fit SquirrelGurl,... why should I bother?

attachment.php

Attachments

• april04_2.jpg
    april04_2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 151
attachment.php

Sigh,.. I'm a Pedephile.

attachment.php

And I would probably prefer these two swinging / flying by overhead. :0

attachment.php

And she just brings out the Criminal in me,....

What's a nerd to do?

Attachments

• superwomanbatwomanSuperLad.JPG
    superwomanbatwomanSuperLad.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 66
  • PhantLady.JPG
    PhantLady.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Empress.JPG
    Empress.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread