Revenge of the Fallen Super Bowl Spot!

I guess you can say the teaser delivered. There is a obvious "dark" theme to this flick, I just hope the story has some balls to it. Prime vs Devastator = win

Here's another tip... $no such thing in California as an early bird matinee. Cheapest you can get a ticket is $8, factor in food, and a babsitter for the kids, and I easily spend 40 for a movie. Dark Knight was worth every penny. This movie will definitely not be worth the expense.
I pay less than twenty:oldrazz:

Plus ever hear of sneaking food into the theatre?

Well this movie will be loud. That's for sure.

and perty to look at.

Hopefully the Transformers themselves will have more compelling drama in between them. I miss Starscream's jealousy/treachery and Ironhide as a gung ho red-neck. If they arbitrarily change Soundwave's personality I'm going to shave Micheal Bay's head while he sleeps and put an autobot tatoo on his cranium.

Ravage as a black japanese motorcycle would've ruled all . Ohs well.

By my count, the trailer confirms a Constructicon, Ravage, a revived Jazz or Barricade, Starscream, Megatron, Optimus Prime, and Devastator.

Works for me. The tone's bleak and the robots are plentiful. This will probably be better than the last film, at the very least.

I'm still praying he returns but unlikely as always :'(
still the car coming through the building probably is the audi.

all you Jazz hopefuls make me laugh hysterically.
stay strong my brothers. THE LIGHT WILL BE SEEN!!!

not Jazz's headlights... cuz he's dead.

OMG! Yes, theres an R8 in T2!!! :word: I wonder what transformer it is?!

Megatron's hand can be seen pinning Sam to the ground, his tank-tread foot is in the background. Ravage looks disappointing, and Starscream still looks like a mess of spare parts.

nope, pretty sure it's the decepticon audi 8 (reformatted Barricade?)

Same here... I'm 99.999% sure it was the Audi.

Nothing in this trailer wowed my senses at all. I saw the Unicycle Decepticon at the end, and instantly was reminded of the crappy wheelie thing from Starwars III: Revenge of the [bleep].

Like the first TF movie, I'll probably pick this up for $4 in Chinatown. Not looking like it'll be worth the $40 to see it in the theater

It looks like you're alone on this, mate. :woot:

sideswipe.jpg

i tihnk its arcee

more second and you see 2 transformers behind

Woahhh who is the transformer at the end??? Is that the fallen??? Prime is just hanging on to that suckerrr absolutly insane

Is "the fallen" a character or a broad term for all the decepticons who were defeated?

I hope T2 isnt going to be as campy/cheesy as the first

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"