Revenge of the Fallen Super Bowl Spot!

Prime winning the fight would've been completely anticlimatic.

-TNC

I agree. Prime had been kicking every Decepticon's butt that he faced in battle, and if Meg went down like Bonecrusher did then there'd be no excitement in the finale.

I agree. Prime had been kicking every Decepticon's butt that he faced in battle, and if Meg went down like Bonecrusher did then there'd be no excitement in the finale.

First of all I never said Megs should have gone down like Bonecrusher, if it was necessary for Megs to win Prime should of put up a fight. Secondly you you say Prime had been kicking every Decepticon's butt he faced in battle....well obviously since the only Decepticon he faught in the film before Megatron was Bonecrusher.

The spot was awesome. When is the official trailer coming?

That's not only my opinion! The visual effects guys say it themselves. They say in an interview that they wasn't to pleased with the effects and that they where gonna outdone them self's in Transformers 2. As far it goes for the Optimus and Bonecrusher fight that's just my openion. Still i think the best visual effect scene in Transformers was the opening Blackout scene.
Again don't jump on me it's just my opinion.

And they will say the same thing during Transformers 3's run, because effects get better and better.

Doesn't justify though that TF has had some of the best SFX.

The only problem I had with the Optimus v. Bonecrusher fight was the particle effects as they kicked up dirt while they were maneuvering among the pillars.

But that's just me, I notice all of that stupid little stuff because of my animation class. That kind of schooling can really ruin movies for you at times.

Prime winning the fight would've been completely anticlimatic.

-TNC

Plus, if it were like the video game's ending, which had Optimus punch Megatron through the chest using the Allspark, then Prime would've and should've died as well.

Having Sam be the one who killed Megatron just adds more depth of why Sam is so important in the TF universe now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"