Supergirl in “The Flash”

KyptonionBLAST

Civilian
Reaction score
Is supergirl in “The Flash” an alternate version of what she is in the comics? In the trailer, Supergirl looks more like a guy than the pretty blonde-haired Supergirl in the comics?

Could there possibly multiple Supergirls in “The Flash?”

when they first started talking about her in this movie, I thought she'd be more of a...upload_2023-2-13_20-31-11.png

....type

but, yes, based on the trailer it would seem that alt-world just happens to have a female Super(wo)man in Kal-El place

ether way, I never expected this to be the traditional blonde, Kara Zor-El, Supergirl

when they first started talking about her in this movie, I thought she'd be more of a...View attachment 62229

....type

but, yes, based on the trailer it would seem that alt-world just happens to have a female Super(wo)man in Kal-El place

ether way, I never expected this to be the traditional blonde, Kara Zor-El, Supergirl
I really like Supergirl on The CW.

In the trailer, Supergirl looks more like a guy than the pretty blonde-haired Supergirl in the comics?

images

Sasha Calle is an absolutely gorgeous young lady.

She looks absolutely nothing like Supergirl.
She looks like Superman & Lois’s daughter like Spider-Fan83 stated.

Why does Hollywood have to F##k it up with basically every movie.

#WokeAgenda

I’m really looking forward to this movie with the exception of supergirl looking like superboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"