• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metallo Headed to 'Smallville' Next Year

Yea but since corban will only be at lest 3 episodes i doubt their will be any romance crap going on. He will be tied to the planet so as of right now only tess/lois are assoicated with the planet, unless clark decided to return to work there. So really any romance would be silly. But yea hopefully they wont do that for corban. He should just be strictly reporter/criminal turned into machine and be one serious SOB about being turned into a robot.

^But haven't we known that for awhile now already...?

^But haven't we known that for awhile now already...?

True but this helps seal the door even more. If they have one date or make gooshy gooshy eye contact they suck more then almost Tom Rothman

Wasn't Metallo Lucy Lane's boyfriend in Lois and Clark, or am I imagining things?
Yep, it happened that way in LOIS AND CLARK.

Yea but since corban will only be at lest 3 episodes i doubt their will be any romance crap going on.

But Corben has to GET to the Planet. They could stick with the L&C premise by having Lucy Lane sweep into town with Corben in tow. One way or another, she gets Lois to get Corben a job at the DP. Then it goes bad...

I find it very amusing that BAG went from playing a killer of Cyborgs in Terminator to playing a cyborg in Smallville. His career has come full circle. :D

I am still pissed off that Terminator got canned since it was my favorite show. At least BAG is getting to play one of Superman's most iconic villains though, so I'm glad to see he's still getting to work in the genre.

Or he could have be a recently hired reporter, or just coming back from a big undercover story he did lets say in another country and that is how he can be introduced. There is no need to see lucky lane again, and no stupid romance with chloe or lois. But looking at him being at the planet only characters he is likely to run into there is Tess/maybe ollie, lois, and clark if he is back there. Will chloe interact with him maybe but it could just be you know clark/chloe talking about how to take down metallo due to his krypto powered heart.

Or he could have be a recently hired reporter, or just coming back from a big undercover story he did lets say in another country and that is how he can be introduced. There is no need to see lucky lane again, and no stupid romance with chloe or lois. But looking at him being at the planet only characters he is likely to run into there is Tess/maybe ollie, lois, and clark if he is back there. Will chloe interact with him maybe but it could just be you know clark/chloe talking about how to take down metallo due to his krypto powered heart.
but in his first story it said that he flirted with Lois Lane so mabye something similar to Sabastian Kane/Lois Lane on "Identity"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallo#The_Silver_Age_Metallo
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi...view-pc-act252

Yea at most i could see that happen but no full blown romance with anyone.

Corben hitting on Lois will probably make Clark jealous and he'll be suspicious of him. He'll investigate him further and find out who he really is. There will be a nice clois moment at the end of the second episode...

Corben hitting on Lois will probably make Clark jealous and he'll be suspicious of him. He'll investigate him further and find out who he really is. There will be a nice clois moment at the end of the second episode...
Ugh-oh. Fuggo.

Please, no. For one thing I'm hoping that Clark's... un-Clark persona change decision thing... will last at least a few episodes before we revert back to the same old stuff.

I'm guessing months have passed between last season finale and season 9 premiere so Clark would be "missing" for a couple of months while RBB is trying to find Lois. That's my guess, anyway.

Yea that could work and with us not knowing if the premiere will be months later or moments later we dont know how long clark will be unhuman persona. Though with Zod's rebirth i would think the episode would be moments/hours later.

Yea that could work and with us not knowing if the premiere will be months later or moments later we dont know how long clark will be unhuman persona. Though with Zod's rebirth i would think the episode would be moments/hours later.

I'm guessing so as well, if it's 3 months later then that means Zod has been running around destroying **** for 3 months and I don't think they're going that route, how can you? I'm betting much like the transition from season 1 into season 2 that it will be like you stated, moments/hours later.

why is Zod back, and why is Clark Kent fighting all these major villians before he even becomes Superman?

Stop your whining Buzz Killington. Who cares? Anyway, Pre-Crisis Superboy met all of the major villains at one point or another.

There is a short video that expands slightly on Green's role on the show here.

Great casting, but.....

Who will Clark be fighting once he becomes Superman? Darkseid.....

That isnt our problem remember this show is about before he is "Superman" we are just seeing how he becomes superman. Now if they never were allowed to bring in superman villains saying since he isnt superman he cant face superman villains we probably would have been stuck with just stupid krypto freaks over and over again. That is what i liked after season 4 we started to get away from the freaks and went to criminals, to zoners, to dc villains.

Great casting, but.....

Who will Clark be fighting once he becomes Superman? Darkseid.....
well in the silver age Superboy comics(as well as the Superboy tv show and comics and episodes that have Clark as Superboy counting if he frogets later on) Clark faced Bizarro(first appearance in a Superboy comic), Lex Luthor(Clark being a reason Lex is bald and become a villian on Smallville is similar to how it happened in the silver age), Zod and other Phantom Zone villians(first appeance of Zod and Phantom Zone was in a Superboy comic), Mr.Myxzplx, Brainiac(STAS Legion of Superheroes episode), and other villians before he became Superman

There is a short video that expands slightly on Green's role on the show here.

so he comes to fill in the spot for Clark. maybe a few weeks have gone by between the finale and the premiere. Zod could be going by Mason in the mean time, planning his attack.

Yay! Another character to develop. I'm looking forward to more backstory eps as well as a convoluted love triangle with one or more of the SV regs.
wahoo.gif

:facepalm

Hopefully they will get away from doing stupid love triangle crap but they probably wont. Hopefully they see that doesnt work and take what was best in the early half of season 8. As for metallo i cant wait to see how things go with him and how they will protray his metal self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"