• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 15 - "Solitude" MAJOR SPOILERS

Yup there we go its jimmy as many thought. I still wonder whats the chance of a jor-el hologram being seen at the fortress.

Am i the only one who finds it weird that it would be Jimmy that takes her to the fortress and not superman himself? Even the part where jonzz was teaching her how to fly wouldnt it be clark doing that?

Well, since it was Superman who sent James to look out for Kara, mentor her, etc...then no, I don't find it weird at all.

Am i the only one who finds it weird that it would be Jimmy that takes her to the fortress and not superman himself? Even the part where jonzz was teaching her how to fly wouldnt it be clark doing that?

Nope, not the only one. Its just one more way the show is grappling badly with its decision to not have Superman as a character on the show. Hopefully they eventually learn the lesson of "If you are not able to actually use Superman, stop writing scripts where he logically should appear."

Nope, not the only one. Its just one more way the show is grappling badly with its decision to not have Superman as a character on the show. Hopefully they eventually learn the lesson of "If you are not able to actually use Superman, stop writing scripts where he logically should appear."

Then it would be watered down...which myself, as a fan of the show, who doesn't need Superman appearing to enjoy it, would not be happy. I would much rather them make me happy....:cwink:

Problem with bringing in Superman is that it would overshadow Supergirl. Whole point of the show is to focus on her and have her stand out on her own.

Do they have some Fortress of Solitude set built somewhere or do they have to keep rebuilding a new one? Are they reusing the one from Smallville?

I think the show would be better if it was a world where he didnt exist.

I think the show would be better if it was a world where he didnt exist.

But the fact that she was sent with him, and the explosion threw her off course is a very big aspect of who she is...I don't think that would be better at all...

I just think people need to chill and enjoy. I think the IM scenes are a very nice touch, and maybe people need to figure out that maybe he has the same problems in his city that she has in hers and if he kept coming to her defense or to help her then his city would be exposed. She has enough help, she doesn't need him to come.

It seems weird seeing Laura Vandervoort dressed like that. I would've preferred if they just painted her body blue. It would look more natural.

Oh god, not another body paint vs body suit argument...

I would've preferred for there to be a greater difference in the shades of blue for her skin and suit.

But the fact that she was sent with him, and the explosion threw her off course is a very big aspect of who she is...I don't think that would be better at all...

I just think people need to chill and enjoy. I think the IM scenes are a very nice touch, and maybe people need to figure out that maybe he has the same problems in his city that she has in hers and if he kept coming to her defense or to help her then his city would be exposed. She has enough help, she doesn't need him to come.
I think the IM scenes are GREAT!
And they could be a lead up to an eventual team up, who knows?

Am I the only one seeing the Indigo Tribe symbol on Indigo. I know they're to seperate characters but on her legs is the Indigo Tribe lantern symbol.

Problem with bringing in Superman is that it would overshadow Supergirl. Whole point of the show is to focus on her and have her stand out on her own.

I entirely agree. Which is why I think the writers should stop writing scripts where he logically should appear. Or better yet, have him missing off in space like they should have in episode 1.

Sneak Peeks added to the first slide of this thread.

Can't wait for this episode..looks incredible..Supergirl vs Supergirl

laura looks prety cool def cant wait to see her tonight on the show. Also curious to see what reasons and what we will see with jimmy and kara going to the fortress.

Looks like not even Laura Vandervoort can escape the insanity that is the Supergirl set. From make-up artists Marianna Ellis

What happens when you kiss #indigo ...well, you might turn #blue

12749892_837990212996157_1296052096_n.jpg

Laura's look....:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

I have a crush on Indigo. That's right, I said it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"