Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 on Blu-Ray and DVD

Excellent, not too far away...

Details have come in on the DVD/Blu-ray. It drops August 9th.

From the site ComicVine...

Here are the features...

2015 Comic-Con Panel: Warner Bros. Television Presents a Night of DC Entertainment at Comic-Con 2015: Supergirl

The Man From Mars: Superman once described J'onn J'onzz as "the most powerful being on the face of the Earth." This documentary will explore J’onn J’onzz’s current circumstances on Supergirl as the alien who swore an oath to a dying father to protect his daughters.

A World Left Behind: Krypton: Kara Zor-El's home planet of Krypton was destroyed in the opening minutes of the pilot. It was a spectacular, futuristic society filled with mystery and intrigue! This documentary will explore the history of this famous planet and its role and depiction in Supergirl.

Gag Reel

Deleted Scenes

Rather small pickings despite the talk about Martian Manhunter. Not a lot of BTS stuff, so here's hoping the blooper reel is sizable.

seems like they want people to be able to see it before it starts on the CW.that is kind of early for a returing show to be on DVD/Blu-Ray

seems like they want people to be able to see it before it starts on the CW.that is kind of early for a returing show to be on DVD/Blu-Ray

That may be why CBS opted to not show re-runs of the series like they said they were going to do. Afraid it might hurt the sale of the Blu-Ray and DVDs....which I think is bunk, IMO it would do much better ratings wise than some of the other shows they are re-running....BUT, those shows will be back next season on CBS, so in the long run I guess it is better for them.

As I said earlier, I have recorded and burned them to DVD so that we can watch them until the official discs are at a price I can afford.....something I have done for myself is, I also recorded a copy of the Flash teamup episode and put it with my FLASH set I also made in it's proper place for Flash's continuity. I wonder if when season two FLASH is released if that SUPERGIRL episode will be included on it's set? For any Flash fans not watching Supergirl, it can be a good promotion and introduction for the show.

August 9th, sweet!!

And Supergirl Rebirth #1 also drops in August.

So, August is Supergirl month!!

25th July release date in the UK.
£29.99 for blu-ray and £22.99 for DVD, respectively

The gag reel has surfaced....

We will see how long it stays on youtube...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member