Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Spike Lee is supposedly developing a Nightwatch (the Marvel character) for Sony.

What?

The greatest obscure character almost no one gives a fart about.

I'm more open to an actual Spawn movie.

He has a couple of useless (I think) cameos in Maximum Carnage storyline.

I watched JL this evening....liked it. For me, it and WW are the top DCU movies. Then lower down comes SS (mainly because I see it as a horror movie that strangely has some DC comic book characters show up in it). Then several notches down comes MoS.....and then at the bottom of the next page comes BvS.

Sony actually found a more obscure Spider-Man spin off than the Slingers. I'm almost impressed.

I watched JL this evening....liked it. For me, it and WW are the top DCU movies. Then lower down comes SS (mainly because I see it as a horror movie that strangely has some DC comic book characters show up in it). Then several notches down comes MoS.....and then at the bottom of the next page comes BvS.

I'd put MoS above SS but otherwise we have the same ranking. JL is definitely the second best DCEU film.

Last edited:
I actually think it was the 2nd worst. Only Suicide Squad was worse for me. JL is just a soulless film where I just don't feel like anybody cared, from the characters on down to the cast/crew. World is in danger, meh...someone else will take care of it. Affleck was sleepwalking. Plot is Dollar Tree Avengers. It just has no voice of its own and feels like a film made by a committee that wanted to remake The Avengers with their own guys.

The version of JL we saw in the cinema isn't / wasn't the 'true' version, that version shown was a film with the handbrake on, with one arm tied behind it's back, with it's legs bound and told to hop.

The version of JL we saw in the cinema isn't / wasn't the 'true' version, that version shown was a film with the handbrake on, with one arm tied behind it's back, with it's legs bound and told to hop.

100% agreed.

Same with Fan4stic. But we'll never see it. That's reality though.

That might be true, but it is the version I can buy at my local Wal Mart or on Amazon today, so it is the only film I can judge

100% agreed.

Same with Fan4stic. But we'll never see it. That's reality though.

To be fair, does anyone REALLY think that version of Fan4stic is any good? :cwink:

That might be true, but it is the version I can buy at my local Wal Mart or on Amazon today, so it is the only film I can judge

To be fair, does anyone REALLY think that version of Fan4stic is any good? :cwink:

It was good

Im kidding I know no version of that movie is good

I 'quite' liked the early part of it, with them as youngsters, once the adult, 'grown up' stuff kicked in, god awful.

Which opens up the question, why is Doom so hard to translate to screen, he really shouldn't be that hard to transpose from page to screen, should he ?

I 'quite' liked the early part of it, with them as youngsters, once the adult, 'grown up' stuff kicked in, god awful.

Which opens up the question, why is Doom so hard to translate to screen, he really shouldn't be that hard to transpose from page to screen, should he ?

Because people keep thinking Doom needs fixed when he doesn't.

Maybe, once the F4 & linked characters are back under MCU from Fox, (is this still a thing ?) he'll get better characterisation.

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.

I would rather not watch any of the DCEU movies again. Except JL I haven't seen it once

Is there a posting hall of fame? Because this bit from the X-men boards deserve to be in. Stunning.

)

take at Disney: even a movie like Black Panther tells really nothing about outcast-social's issue. (well, you can take the all movie ant put in eastern europe with all white e nothing changes.).

1. Ww
2. jl
3. Mos
4. Ss
5. Bvs

I hope A is going to be at least better than jl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"