Superhero Cinematic Civil War - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Olsen was done so dirty by Snyder. That can never be forgiven

Yeah, Snyder is definitely trolling, but I do believe that he always intended for it to be Grayson and the only reason we didn't find that out in the movie is because he caught wind of the kind of fan backlash he'd be dealing with. But now that he's done with DC, he's just like, "Yeah, well suck on this, you ungrateful fanboys! I killed Dick! Deal with it."

So not only was Jimmy Olsen shot in the face, but the dead Robin is Dick Grayson.

Bravo Snyder.

So not only was Jimmy Olsen shot in the face, but the dead Robin is Dick Grayson.

Bravo Snyder.
are we really surprised though? Nothing Snyder can do after BVS could surprise me anymore.

Oh, I'm sure he's still got a few little nuggets up his sleeve. Watch, in a couple of months, he'll reveal that the Joker is actually Jason Todd and he killed Dick Grayson out of jealousy.

I want him to stop posting things on Vero. I'm glad that he's able to interact with people who have embraced his life's work in the face of more criticism than any of us will ever have to endure, but I think it's just time to let it go.

He can interact with fans of his movies all he like, no reason to be embarrassed by making decisions that will either be retconned or forgotten in later adaptions.

We might get a black Jimmy Olsen, like the one in the Supergirl show.

One of the failings of BvS was that Snyder got greedy and decided to lay a claim to as much of the mythology as possible.

Seriously. I'm surprised he didn't throw the Eradicator and Azrael in there while he was at it.

Or maybe they're in the five-hour, NC-17 Ulitmate Ultimate Edition.

I want him to stop posting things on Vero. I'm glad that he's able to interact with people who have embraced his life's work in the face of more criticism than any of us will ever have to endure, but I think it's just time to let it go.

Justice League: The Vero Cut

does he always feel the need to release 3+ hour cuts that are violent?? Thats annoying as hell

Am awaiting for one of the Snyder fans to pop in and defend this one...

Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!

Am awaiting for one of the Snyder fans to pop in and defend this one...

Listen. Snyder's work is just to cerebral for you to comprehend. The killing of Jimmy was just another way to show how good men can turn bad. It actually compliments the dueling nature of Batman and Supermans relationship.

You have to look deeper into Snyder's movies. There are layers.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if that post was meant as a joke or not, but given that Snyder makes choices for his films based on push-up competitions, it makes it pretty difficult to call his work “cerebral.”

I’m not sure if that post was meant as a joke or not, but given that Snyder makes choices for his films based on push-up competitions, it makes it pretty difficult to call his work “cerebral.”

I went back and put my post in sarcasm font. I forgot it can get a little difficult to know how serious people can get about Snyder.

I went back and put my post in sarcasm font. I forgot it can get a little difficult to know how serious people can get about Snyder.

Haha, no worries. It was a good impression!

It's crazy how everyone suddenly became a Jimmy Olsen fan. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"