Superhero Hype! Boards Class of "Enter Year Here"

The poll has been updated to include "2013". :up:

It wont be long until the poll automatically closes when Thread Manager shows up.

Wow, I can't believe that I'll have been a member here for 10 years next month :huh:

Good grief...it'll be five for me next month.

you know you been around a loooong time if you have to check your own profile for the year :funny:

this account was registered 2004, pretty much at the height of the whole Superman (Returns) casting debate (what fun that was ;)) but i actually had an earlier account i registered back in 1999, back when SHH was still known as Spiderman Hype. i've forgotten my login info to that so i created a new one to join the crazies that was the Superman debates :woot:

and yes my age is showing when i talk about a Superman and Spiderman movie that doesnt involve the reboots :dry:

I can't remember, what year was it when this place changed to superhero hype?

When people discovered that the first spider-man movie sucked.

2012, I'm a noob. In my defense, I've been on this site since 2006, but I never went to the forums, just went to SHH for the news.

2012, I'm a noob. In my defense, I've been on this site since 2006, but I never went to the forums, just went to SHH for the news.
You sir/madam are a very rare breed, indeed.

I can't believe I've been here 2 years already, time does fly. :wow:

It's been eight years so far. I joined, posted a bit, left for a while, came back and stayed.

Class of 2012. Though I feel like I've been here for aeons.

Class of 2000, 13 year anniversary.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't been around so much lately, as I kind of dropped off the map here after the somewhat lackluster presentation of the Lizard in the first ASM movie. But regardless, SHH (back then Spider-Man Hype) was my first real internet forum home, so got to give respect when respect is deserved. I miss lots of the other old-timers.

I thought I was the only person who never went past the front page for years. :oldrazz: I visited Spider-Man Hype! in its very first week of existence, back when the site had a countdown clock to the premiere of Spider-Man. Maybe even before the clock; it's been so long I don't remember if that went up a little after the site came online. I only checked out the forums just before Thor hit theaters, and only then because the crazed backlash against Idris Elba's casting on that other site made me seek out saner fans.

It's interesting to see when some folks joined. I remember someone saying the board used to have a different name. When did it change to the SHH? And what was it called before?

Spider-Man Hype

8uddeiz.png

i want this poll to reach 1000 votes

Looks like most of us started between 2003 - 2006.

2012-2013 is downright pitiful. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"