Superhero Hype! Tech Support Team

3 pages.

That's a s***load of work

There's already a Mac Support thread that I and several others keep a close eye on. I pop in this forum every now and again to see if there's something I can or might be inclined to help with. Though I can support PC's just fine if I want to, I prefer to stick to topics that interest me like Mac related questions, audio and video discussions and the like. I don't need some special "power" or responsibility to be able to do that. I already have it. I vote "no" on the idea of sub-mods. If you want to help someone, just help them. You don't need a title or some special forum moderating rights to be able to do that. If it's power you want out of it, then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons and deserve to be curbed.

jag

There's already a Mac Support thread that I and several others keep a close eye on. I pop in this forum every now and again to see if there's something I can or might be inclined to help with. Though I can support PC's just fine if I want to, I prefer to stick to topics that interest me like Mac related questions, audio and video discussions and the like. I don't need some special "power" or responsibility to be able to do that. I already have it. I vote "no" on the idea of sub-mods. If you want to help someone, just help them. You don't need a title or some special forum moderating rights to be able to do that. If it's power you want out of it, then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons and deserve to be curbed.

jag

Ha ha ha.

I disagree, jag. This forum gets tons of traffic every day. I mean, 10-20 viewers a day and about 10 posts per day... Good God. This forum needs all the help it can get.

JAL and AM should not be mentioned in the same sentence as the "M-word". I can't even bring myself to say it now...

jag
What did I freaking say about the curbing thing huh?

K6615D.jpg

DON'T PUSH ME!

JAL and AM should not be mentioned in the same sentence as the "M-word". I can't even bring myself to say it now...

Yeah, I kinda miss the days when I would go into a thread, and freak people out because they thought JAL had become a mod........

not really.....:oldrazz:

I still freak out that you're a mod. no I'm kidding, but I do freak about about Morg!!!!!!!! GRRRAW!!!

how the hell do I embed a youtube vid!?! I asked this a while back but forgot

how the hell do I embed a youtube vid!?! I asked this a while back but forgot

You take the cute little set of numbers and letters at the end of the URL and stick them in the YT tags.

Example:

http;//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypSIiI7bbqo

Don't know if this is the place but I wanted to say that i love the new Cloverfield back drop on the main page it looks really cool and the blue lettering for SuperHeroHype is neat too.

I'm not saying just pm those people, I'm saying this way we can have sub-mods in charge of these sections. So for example, these sub-mods you could trust as being trustworthy in certain areas or these sub mods could keep these forums clean or handle suggestion and address matters that have already been addressed.

Worst....idea.....ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"