Superhero Tattoos

Some nice tats especially that last batman one.

Not sure if I would ever get one, because even tho they look good to begin with , unless you are willing to spend money on laser treatment, you are kind of stuck with them, and you might not want them later in life.

working on pinning down images for an x-men half sleeve (lower half-elbow to wrist) that i want...then need to find a tattoo artist that's good enough to do it, and have him put something together...also..need major $$$ too, this may take awhile.

My Bat Tat was seriously $$$ ($500+ for a session - - it took 3+ excruciating hours)

My influence was Simon Bisley and Jim Lee and I chose to go with someone who had an art background first and tattoo background second (although I also made sure he had significant experience - 17+ years).

Because once you have it - - you have it. I chose not to go with color (especially since Bisley's colors are so muted) and a serious piece (not campy).

The Bat Tat is on my right shoulder/back to my mid back. Approx. 8x 8. It was as small as I could go to ensure I got the detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"