Superman II Superman II

I like Superman better than Superman II. Granted, I haven't seen these movies in their entirety in a long time. I like the last act of Superman II better than the last act of Superman. I enjoyed Zod, the Metropolis battle, the switching the molecule chamber bit, and even the ending, cheesy as it might be considered.

I was never crazy about the middle act of the film and usually found myself bored by it. It doesn't have the grand scope of the first film. I also found Kidder's Lois a little annoying.

Again, I haven't seen the complete films in awhile so my memories and perspective could be off.

I believe Clark would have waited until marriage.
I like the sequence. It shows his ultimate reason for depowering, really. To be with Lois. It's Superman failing the human race by thinking of himself. While he's making love, the Kryptonians are running amok. As long as Superman has the power to help others he can never quit, for any reason. He later realises it was a mistake, and vows to never let us down again.

I like the sequence. It shows his ultimate reason for depowering, really. To be with Lois. It's Superman failing the human race by thinking of himself. While he's making love, the Kryptonians are running amok. As long as Superman has the power to help others he can never quit, for any reason. He later realises it was a mistake, and vows to never let us down again.
I agree that it was a nice way of him learning a lesson, but I don't think they really did a good job of showing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"