World Superman Lives!

I always liked this version of the S logo.

WOW someone actually made thier own supes suit...and they wear it!!! hahah what a foolish loserrrlll

sorry, for 'reviving' this 1 year old topic. but to be honest, i would've liked to see what tim burton could have come up with nic cage as superman.

Lazlo Panaflex said:
Cage as Superman would've sucked, I liked him in Face/Off but that hill-billy accent he used in Con Air was distracting.

Sucked doesn't even cover it, he'd have been f**king s***e! He's one of the most wooden actors I've ever seen. Why in the hell did they ever think of him for Superman? :huh:

sl1kp8.jpg

sl2af4.jpg

sl4ze5.jpg

sl3vr8.jpg

sl5nd2.jpg

YOU LIKE????

Those are really interesting echostation. Where did u get them? Do you have more? If so please post them.

i can't reveal where I got the pics from... suffice to say, I'm surprised more people haven't responded to this topic since these are some of the newest unseen production art from the aborted Superman Lives project

all those pics came from the LUITS Superman Documentary...

Hey guys, question: could someone make me the LIVES S-shield, 800x600?

Ah, good old 'Edward Super-Hands.' Every morning, I wake up and breathe a sigh of relief that this movie never happened.

...And Batman & Robin is partly to thank, because it did so badly Warners dropped the idea of doing any other Superhero films for the foreseeable future.

Wow though they're as weird as heck i think those pieces of production art are awfully cool! Thanks for posting them echostation.:cool: :up:
KnightBat said:
Those are really interesting echostation. Where did u get them? Do you have more? If so please post them.
I'm wondering the same thing.
kakarot069 said:
all those pics came from the LUITS Superman Documentary...
Que? LUITS?:huh: :huh:

Retroman said:
Que? LUITS?:huh: :huh:

Look! Up in the Sky!, the documentary that came out this summer right around the release of SR.

Indeed. Reminds me of how awful most movies were in the 90s.

Andy C. said:
Look! Up in the Sky!, the documentary that came out this summer right around the release of SR.
Thanks for enlightning me. I've not had the pleasure of seeing Look Up in The Sky yet. When i get the ultimate dvd set in a few weeks time i'll finally be able to check it out myself.:yay:

Its good to hear that they acknowledged one of the many aborted projects in that documentary.I wish though that they also included a bonus disc on the SR dvd solely devoted to the tumultuous 17 years (and over 40 million dollars) of development hell.I've always been intruigued by the previous attempts, what could have been.

I just finished reading Dan Gilroy's script, and it is as bad as that SupermanV.com reviewer said it was. Count me in the "I am glad this never got made" pile as well.

AndrewGilkison said:
I just finished reading Dan Gilroy's script, and it is as bad as that SupermanV.com reviewer said it was. Count me in the "I am glad this never got made" pile as well.
Do you have it in digital format? Can you share it?

Antonello Blueberry said:
Do you have it in digital format? Can you share it?

I posted a link to it a few posts up, in this very thread. It's on a PDF file though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"