Superman OYL - SPOILERS

No I don't, I used to love Johns, he only started sucking lately. Infinite Crisis was the last thing he wrote that didn't suck.

The Leaguer said:
No I don't, I used to love Johns, he only started sucking lately. Infinite Crisis was the last thing he wrote that didn't suck.

His writing quality has gone down a lot lately, I'll give you that.

It's what I've been thinking throughout the whole Batgirl thing.

You suck in a crappy way. I have video to prove it.

I agree, its not a good comic at all. Its a ****ing great comic.

You're right, it's not funny. It's sad that you are so wrong.

That transition made no sense, nice try, you fail at life. Just like Morrison failed to make a decent Batman story and made a crappy one instead.

You guys fight like a dead married couple.

Arion: "You. Superman. Alien. You are an idiot, sir. Do you not realize what you are bringing about with this senseless brawling? You must cease immediately."

Superman: "What? Who are you? And what have you done with Subjekt-17?"

Arion: "You focus on trivialities as I might have expected. The lumox is elsewhere--and is no longer your concern. I am Arion of Atlantis. We must speak, sir, and you must obey me.

^ worst dialogue in a superman comic ever lol.

Not really. Out of context, and in written form, most forms of comic book dialogue is going to seem that bad.

I loved the the issue though. Now ask for action comics... im waiting to see if Johns can improve his[and donners] run.

Darthphere said:
That transition made no sense, nice try, you fail at life. Just like Morrison failed to make a decent Batman story and made a crappy one instead.

Morrison's Batman story was dissapointing. I'm never reading Morrison's work on a Batman title ever again. :cmad:

:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"