Superman OYL - SPOILERS

I'm glad to hear that this is is going to be a big 12 parter.I was getting worried that Kurt was introducing all these concepts and trying to finish everything in the next issue.

yenaled said:
Arion is a god damn pimp.

Off topic,but Yenaled,is that "equation" under your username the same one Johnny Quick uses?

GNR4Life said:
Off topic,but Yenaled,is that "equation" under your username the same one Johnny Quick uses?

Yup, it is.

Haha,cool,I've just been seeing it often and it kept bugging me about where I've seen it before.

It's one of my favourite concepts in comics.

And Johnny Quick is a god damn pimp also.

I've only read Golden Age.Is he in any other JSA books?

Not too much no, I remember him in flashbacks but [blackout]he's dead before the new JSA book started[/blackout] he plays a prominent roll in early Wally West Flash stories, specifically in 'Dead Heat' which is a great story if you get past the horrific art (in my opinion - people have shouted at me for blasting Ramos). If you have read Golden Age I think that's probably his biggest collected appearance. But I geeked out for his cameo in Infinite Crisis.

Of course he is the father of Jesse Quick who seems to be back in the JSA for when it starts again (albeit it with her mothers alias) so we may get more flashbacks of Johnny Quick as a father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"