Superman Returns Superman Returns Gag Reel

Steelsheen

Head Geek of Nerdtopia
Reaction score
here's a transcript from the gag reel shown at the SDCC. (thanks to the BrandonRouth.Com forums)

GAG 1
Marlon Brando talking in close-up. He has the Jor-El hair and is wearing a black turtle neck.
He's giving a speech and then says, "You'll find such conviction within yourself, Kel-La.... Kal-El... Ralph... whatever you're called," and then starts laughing and everyone cracks up. ( This one is from the original Superman )

GAG 2
Perry White: "Does he still stand for justice? Does he still stand for... what the *beep* does he stand for?"

GAG 3
Richard White, holding Jason in his arms.

Richard
"Close your eyes..."

Kid puts hands over his ears, like he's supposed to. (laughs)

"Close your eyes? Cyclops?"

GAG 4

Jimmy Olsen is standing in front of a large group of people. This is when he gets his big shots of Supes holding the Daily Planet. They're rolling and he says, "Oh, I'm supposed to look up..." he turns to the extras who are laughing at him, "I'm so funny! You guys did great, though..."

GAG 5

Another Jimmy Olsen, to Clark: "How pissed do you think Superman is?" Clark: "A lot." Jimmy nods. "He is a lot pissed."

GAG 6

Parker Posey this time, talking to the camera, Kevin Spacey next to her cracking up, "Let's keep it open. Let's just go. I mean, isn't it digital? So why are cutting all the time? Sorry. I must be in character." Kevin Spacey's face sudden darkens and he grows deathly serious and says in a stone cold voice, looking straight at camera, "So am I."

GAG 7

Next was another Lex moment. He goes in for a kick on Superman. Camera is low, pointing up. Can't see who he's kicking, but he runs up and kicks a little too real. "Oh, sorry. Did that really hit you? (Pause) I'm so sorry."
*note: Routh actually mentions this in an interview where he missed his mark and got kicked for real

GAG 8

Next is the slap from Kitty to Lex. Parker goes in for it and then stops herself. "I don't really want to hit you!" Off camera comes a voice, "He has asked that you hit him." Next take she slaps, but kind of pulls back and kinda makes it worse, knuckling Spacey in the chin. "I'm sorry!" Lex (sultry): "No, keep going!"

GAG 9

Kitchen conversation between Lois and Richard.

Kate Bosworth is facing camera, back to James Marsden.

Richard
"That article that you wrote..."

Lois
"Why The World Doesn't Need Superman?"

Richard
"No, no, no. The article you wrote years ago, before that."

Lois ( Kate notices James missed his line but continues)
"Which article? I was practically his press agent?"

Richard
"I Sixty-Nined Superman."

Kate Bosworth cracks a huge grin, trying not to let it all out.

Richard(Everyone is in splits , so was the audience)
"I Joined The Mile High Club With Superman.
I Had Asphyxiated Sex With The Man Of Steel.
He Ran The Vacuum Cable Around My Throat.
I Ball-Gagged Superman."

Kate wraps her dish towel around James Marsden's mouth.

GAG 10

Superman after saving the airplane

Superman enters the plane

Superman himself: "I hope this experience hasn't turned on any of you..." stops, looks to camera, sheepish grin on his face.

if anyone has the link where we can watch this for real it would be most appreciated :)

I really hope this gets put on the dvd..

Thanks for posting these Steelsheen :D
I cant wait to see #6.

maybe they should've used Langela's blooper in the film instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"