• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Superman Returns Richard Donner In Superman Returns!!!!

GMONEY

Civilian
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Richard Donner in Superman Returns. Do you remember when Jimmy is taking a photo after the lights when out in the office. He is taking a photo of 2 guys with a sheet of paper & one of them is Richard.FYI GUYS!!

really? (goes to check dvd)

EDIT: nope, not him. nice try though. You had me there for a sec.

pdvd000co2.jpg

GMONEY said:
Did anyone notice Richard Donner in Superman Returns. Do you remember when Jimmy is taking a photo after the lights when out in the office. He is taking a photo of 2 guys with a sheet of paper & one of them is Richard.FYI GUYS!!

Get a grip on yourself. It's not RD.

Do people think twice before making threads?

explode7 said:
Do people think twice before making threads?

...they should think four or five times if you ask me. I think you should have to have at least 1000 posts, regularly give blood, and prove a certain IQ level before making a thread.

Neto Magnus said:
really? (goes to check dvd)

EDIT: nope, not him. nice try though. You had me there for a sec.

pdvd000co2.jpg

Heh, he looks more like Adam West

(pssst),in the future ask someone in a thread,and if you are correct, then make a thread..no worries though.:up:

It's just a thread, what's the big deal? At least he didn't make another pointless thread about whether Singer should direct the sequel.

^But he shouldn't and that goes for any other superhero movie as well. Heck that goes for any movie.

^^^...good god, I guess I had that coming.

That's not Richard Donner. That's Peter O'Toole! It's a Supergirl homage!

ya,gets kinda old dont it?
bunk said:
^^^...good god, I guess I had that coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"