Superman Returns posters bios

Discussion in 'Superman Returns' started by Excel, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Isildur´s Heir Registered

Name: Aragorn, the Isildur´s Heir (also known as Rui, for my closes friends)
    Profession: Amateur film director and Screenwriter (at least, i was at film school for 3 years, and have two short movies made, which i also wrote)
    Hobbies: Women, cinema, football (soccer), comics, video games and.....women...and kicking Sauron´s ass

I love all comic book characters, but my favorites are Batman and Spider-Man (tied), with the X-Men in 3rd place.

2. Showtime Your Friend In Time

Definately do have a talent for writing, great with dialogue. Keep working at it.

3. :cool:

4. VGPOP Registered

Vladimir....
    Born in New York City, raised in the Dominican Republic. Moved permanently to New York (from DR) July 7, 1993. Moved to Orlando, FL in August 2000.
    Met my girlfriend over the internet. (reason to come to Orlando)
    Sports are my life and is my second income (investing on them). (except Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Women's sports in general, most of the Olympic games and Arena Football. I only watch soccer at the World Cup)
    Favorite sports team: NY METS (hardcore fan). We will FINALLY win NL East division this year and we have the team to go all the way! (and I dare someone to tell me the opposite).

I am a Superman fan (both STM and Superman II). But I don't buy the comics.

There you go!...

5. Mr. Credible jukebox hero

6. KaptainKrypton Registered

Good idea.

www.myspace.com/kaseyjayolson

If you want to be bored to death and see many useless pictures of me, my wife, and my cat...knock yourselves out.

7. Excel O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

nice guys!vgpop you invest in sports? sweet.

8. moviespud Registered

Name: Lisa
    Lives: Missouri

I enjoy superhero movies and Superman: The Movie is my favorite movie of all time.
    As a kid I thought he was so cool because he was so compassionate and had all those powers
    I don't read the comics, but have enjoyed the other movies(not Superman IV) and the tv shows- Adventures of Superman, Lois and Clark and Smallville.
    I've only seen a few of the animated series.
    I've been lurking on SHH off and on since Spider-Man

Other stuff
    I love movies of all genres- especially classics. I collect watches. I have over 60 and they include 5 Superman ones, 3 Spider-Man and 1 Batman. They all sit on top of a DVD storage that spins around. It also has a couple of Superman figures, a bank that shows Clark turning in to Superman, a Spiderman, Batman and Hulk figure. I'm not a collector though if I had my own place perhaps maybe I would
    I enjoy music, reading, history, genealogy, crossword puzzles

9. DvilDog Registered

Ok well here goes....

Name is Hadden. Originally from North Carolina. But I now live in the Ft Worth Texas area. I am 22, married with 2 wonderful baby girls. I have been in the U.S. Marines for 5 years now and just got selected to SSgt. My interests are anything sports but mostly basketball and golf. I have played For the all Marine Corps golf team for 2 years and hope to someday make it on the PGA Tour. My favorite teams include any team from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill(especially Tarheels basketball.)

Never been a really big comic book fan, but have always loved the movies starting with STM and SII. I am psyched about Singer directing this film. I thought he was a wonderful choice. I hope Routh does a great job, he seems ok so far. And I have no problem with the suit. Anything else you want to be bored with just ask.

10. Cinemaman Registered

WOW! I am becoming to know more and more about you all :up:

11. Excel O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay

your the marines? thats a very noble job...ive been thinking of joining the marines, actually.

12. Monstera i'll sleep when i'm dead.

My name is Edison. I work as a grapestomper in the summer, but mostly I pay the bills by under-rigging 5x5 pipes of 40-watt phased plasma tubules into Scopes monkey trials out of my garage. I like ham radios. In my spare time I occasionally airbrush picturesque Americana images of eagles and wild stallions onto my van. I am single.

13. SolidSnakeMGS Registered

Nice to meet you, man! :up:

14. DvilDog Registered

Yes. I enjoy it very much. It depends on what job you do my friend.

15. DvilDog Registered

Nice to meet you as well my friend. *shakes hand*