Superman Returns Superman Returns posters bios

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
if your planning on posting in this forum over the next year, tell us about your self. props to dark lightning, he did this in the x3 forum and i thought it was a good idea. tell us your hobbies, occupation, what your thoughts on superman returns, singer, and routhe are, how old you are, where you are(state), how longyoue been following the film. ill start:

im excel,im into weightlifting, sports, excersize, comics, movies, tv. i work at a dunkin donuts, i think this will be a great film that will be huge in size. i think singers a good man for the job(not perfect) and routhe was the best possibly choice. im 22, i live in connecticut, and ive been following the movie since before ratner was onboard.

Nice idea :up:

I am MENTOK, I live in Australia and am about 25 years old. I am into pretty much everything. I am interested in any sport (a talent most Australians seem to have :D ) I dont read comics much anymore but I enjoy watching the films and *****ing on the boards with all you guys.

I am looking forward to SR. It wont be the new Superman film I wanted, but it will still be a beautiful film to watch.

I have been following the film since the DARK AGES. ie: THE NIC CAGE ERA. :o

I am Showtime. Straight out of Boston MA. I am a 26 year old screenwriter. I am a big Boston sport fan and can appreciate any type of movie. I have always loved superhero movies and just recently started reading comics to research my next project. I believe that Singer will show us a Superman/Clark Kent that we have never before seen on screen. A Superman with weaknesses that we never imagined and a Clark Kent with an inner strength that you wouldn't believe.

How's it going, everyone. I'm a n00b, but not quite. I've been lurking since Chris Reeve died and they announced Brandon would be Superman. I finally just now decided to register and post because, hey, I figured there'd be a lot less ridicule posting in this thread then if I started a "omgz i am teh new!!" or if I, *GASP* posted my opinion in another thread.
I'm from Connecticut, in the USA. I'm 18 years old, and I love bands like Metallica, Black Sabbath, etc. I havent picked up a Superman comic since I was probably around 9 or 10 years old, but Superman will always be in my life.
As far as SR is concerned, I, like Mentok, have been begging to have this film made since Nicholas Cage was connected, all the way down to the McG days with Beyonce as Lois (bleghahhhhh..) I dig the costume but think the red could be brighter, I dig the script but thing Lois doesn't need a kid... but I have a hugely positive outlook on the film, something I noticed is kinda hard to come by here. Look forward to shootin the **** with everyone

Comic Book Boy here, I hope to post lots over the next year.

I'm 15 and I think BEGINS is the greatest comic film ever.

I am trying to stay optimistic about RETURNS. I love the 40's look. Singer is great, Routh has potential, the suit is not what I wanted but I think it could work.

Overall at this point in time, this film could be excellent or mediocure. I just can't wait to see Superman with modern special effects...:supes:

Hey I'm routhman, and I live in a tiny town in New Hamshire, but i'll just say Boston, MA because people have actually heard of it
biggrin.gif
...I am still in school, and I enjoy acting, playing hockey, and writing. I love women
biggrin.gif
...Brandon Routh is a great choice, at first I hated him; now hes Superman...Singer, he looks like he can pull this off....and the production all together, love it! I'm a teenager, and been following this movie(the rumored movies) for a while, I remember all the Nick Cage rumors...wow that was bad...I dont know exactly how long I've followed the film and rumors, but for a few years

Alo muchachos... I'm starvingartist, most people call me SA or Starvin' (and the occasional Starvin' Marvin') I am a gemini, I enjoy long walks on the beach, I like pina coladas and getting caught in the blah blah....nah really I'm 23, I'm an artist at the start of his career, just graduated college and currently on the lookout for any kind of job so that I can save up and plan my next move. I'm from all over the eastern seaboard of the good ole' US of A. I've been a superman fan ever since I owned a pair of Superman pajamas (the kind with the velcro cape. Sadly all I have now is a pair of spider-man boxer shorts and a slightly more adult sense of dignity and maturity..pshawww) I'm also into singing, playing guitar, chilling out, listening to music constanty (#1 favorite band: INCUBUS. Also love mr. bungle, nicklecreek, plus a binch of other random bands and a ****load of movie soundtracks.) Anyway, as for my thoughts about this movie...while I'm not all that enthusiastic about the suit, I am insanely excited for the prospect of a new Superman movie. I've been waiting for this since like, forever and have been following this movie since it's Nick Cage development hell.

My real name is Kasey. My handle is horrible, but I'm too damn lazy to change it. I'm 23, and live in the small town of Belfair, Washington, in the U.S. of A (near Seattle). Anyway, my hobbies include reading (books and comics), watching tons of movies, playing video games, watching professional wrestling, working out, analyzing the Superman films for special editions I've imagined in my crazy head, and I've also been playing the drums since I was about four. My occupation is personal training. I've been following the project since around 1992, when the Salkinds were going to do a fifth Superman film (until Christopher told them to get bent). Back then you actually had to buy magazines to find out what the hell was going on. My thoughts on the project are extremely optimistic, and I thank the heavens that we're not getting Superman Reborn, Lives, or even Flyby. I love Singer's work, and from the look (and just as importantly) the sound of Routh, I think I'll believe once again that a man can fly. :supes:

I'm Adam, prince of Eternia, and defender of the secrets of castle Greyskull. Secret powers were revealed to me the day I held my magic sword and said: "By the powers of Greyskull.... I HAVE THE POWER !!!!"

And I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the Universe! :D

I'm the absolutely nothing man. I will end where I began. I'm the absolutely nothing man.

My name is Jon and I live about 30 min from Boston, MA on the North Shore. I am 17, and asside from being a school student, I work at the local super market. My hobbies include sculpting, drawing, and making superhero costumes. I like to sculpt costume pieces and draw superheroes. I enjoy the game of baseball, and love the Red Sox! I have been a Superman fan since I was 4 and I can't wait for SR! I have lurked here for a very long time, but only started posting recently.

Murphy...age 23,I am a reviewer and get to preview mostly all of disneys new movies.

And i'm a huge ROBOCOP fan.

JBrown437 said:
My name is Jon and I live about 30 min from Boston, MA on the North Shore. I am 17, and asside from being a school student, I work at the local super market. My hobbies include sculpting, drawing, and making superhero costumes. I like to sculpt costume pieces and draw superheroes. I enjoy the game of baseball, and love the Red Sox! I have been a Superman fan since I was 4 and I can't wait for SR! I have lurked here for a very long time, but only started posting recently.

I've been down on the field as well as touched the green monster at Fenway twice :)

I'm Paul, from just outside Bristol in England, 34 years old, self employed web developer, lover of all things Superman.

I am 6'2", Hazel Green eyes, dark brooding good looks, I like .... (wait, damn, wrong forum, sorry guys).

Been collecting comics since I was 12 and have been lurking around SHH sice the first Spidey film was announced. I am so pumped about the new Superman movie that the first thing I do EVERY DAY is check out the boards.

HI, I'm krug3r, and I'm from an island called Madeira in Portugal, i'm almost 22 years old.
I loved the superman movies since i can remember, I watched superman 2 almost every day for a year when i was younger ( that was the only one i had on tape), and I am a huge fan of superman soundtrack, I just can't go tired of it.
I've been checking this forum since the tim burton era, and I check it every day, despite not saying much.

my name is Iskandar, i live in Jakarta, Indonesia, known to the world as one of the largest base activity of terrorists .... kidding :D.
I'm 31 years old and miserably single :(
I love comics, movies and everything related. I'm a self-employed web/graphic designer and photographer. I'm also a half left-handed, meaning that i use my left hand for drawing or writing only.
one more thing, even though my name sounded like an 'arab' or 'muslim' name, i'm in fact not and far from that. i'm of a chinese descend born in indonesia, the 4th generation since my great grandfather.
i have a website where i display some of the stuffs i made whenever i'm not busy with works, please drop by some time at http://www.iskandarsalim.com

StarvingArtist said:
I've been down on the field as well as touched the green monster at Fenway twice :)

Lucky! I have only been to a few games at Fenway.

My name is Amyr Amidem.

I live in Lima, Peru.

I'm Diego, 21 years old and I'm from Valencia (Spain) although I've lived in the US and Hungary. I'm a musician (my web page: http://www.sonicgarden.com/sonic-web/artist.cfm?artistid=23339). I also speak 5 languages more or less fluently. I'm mainly a Batman and Superman fan, following the development of both franchises since 1993, and buying comics since then.

I'm Hunter(Rob) age 25, i'm from a small town in the UK,interests include,Movies,Comics,Mystery novels,Music,food and computers,i prefer post crisis Superman to pre crisis,i like the look of SR' and think Singer is a good director storywise but i have some worries such as lack of good action sequences,a camp Lex and the fact it at times appears more of a tribute to donner than a new take on Superman

hunter rider said:
I'm Hunter(Rob) age 25, i'm from a small town in the UK,interests include,Movies,Comics,Mystery novels,Music,food and computers,i prefer post crisis Superman to pre crisis,i like the look of SR' and think Singer is a good director storywise but i have some worries such as lack of good action sequences,a camp Lex and the fact it at times appears more of a tribute to donner than a new take on Superman

Hmmm... I had you pegged as a CANADIAN. It must be the way you post.

Oh well. :D

Mentok said:
Hmmm... I had you pegged as a CANADIAN. It must be the way you post.

Oh well. :D
I'm not sure if that's an insult or not:eek: :p ;)

I am the Emerald Knight (Michael in reality), noble wanderer of the net.

I started my comic collecting in 8th grade when I started reading the Knightfall series.

I am more of a fan of Batman, Hellboy, and Alan Moore (and Ultimate Marvel *dodges thrown sharp objects*), but kinda just recently got the "Superman bug" after reading Loeb and Sale's infamous "Superman for All Seasons." I'm a big fan of Timm and Dini's DC animated series.

I live in Eau Claire, Wisconsin (yeah, I know, "where?").

I just turned 20 last Wednesday.

I technically hold two jobs. A paper carrier, and a page in the Youth services at the public library

My hobbies include reading, writing a Hellboy story (when i don't have writer's block) and watching tv and movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"