Superman Returns Superman Returns posters bios

I just got a talent for making scary stuff.

Mr.jpg

Frankinhyde34.jpg

mask1.jpg

Bloodbugger5.jpg

wolfbr2.jpg

I saw some of that on your myspace, I didn't realize you made those masks. Great work.

I am thinking of filming one of my scripts later on with help from an independent company, would love for you to join on. I will let you know if anything happens.

Hey guys, my name is Carlos, and I've been a devoted follower of the Super Hero Hype since the announcement stages of the first Spider-Man film. I am a lifelong comic book fanatic, and Superman has been at the core of my devotion to this medium for more years than I care to count. I'm 23 years old, and I moved out to Los Angeles to pursue a music career (I've been playing drums since I was 10). So far, so good...

In regards to SR, I honestly can't complain. I was skeptical about Routh at first, but he won me over a long time ago, and look forward to his interpetation of the character(s). Bryan Singer is the man, and the rest of the cast looks stellar to me. I also love food very, very much...

Name: Mehzeb C.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lbs
Skin Shade: Tanned
Hair Color: Jet Black
Color of Eyes: Brown
Favorite Comic books character(s): Spider-Man, Superman and Batman.
Favorite author: Raymond Chandler
Favorite Fictional character: Philip Marlowe
Physical Resemblence to a comic book character - Clark Kent a.k.a Superman

Posting in the SR (Spoilers) forum since 2005, and in the Superman forum since 2004. Joined SHH! in 2000 under the name Spider-Man Lives. Been here as a regular poster since 2001. :cool:

Some of the newer posters should enter their bios here. :)

My username is: Batattack
15 years old
Male
American/Italian
Hometown: New York, New York
After a long search for a board that had a Batman Begins section I registered here last year and now consider this my "Default" internet location.

I am Simon, I'm 34 today. and for the first time in 6 years on the hype, I have seen my name in todays birthday list :D

I live in Halesowen, West Midlands, U.K.

I am now a Sales Manager for an engineering group. I used to be a Policeman for 10 years too - hence why I have zero tolerance and DONT TAKE CRAP !!! ;)

I have always had a love of comics and spent my whole childhood living next to a newsagent and one day, I was about 4 years old, I saw a young boy come out carrying this very issue....
theamazingspiderman-39.jpg

and from that day I was hooked on all things superhero.

I was lucky enough to have a father & mother that took me to the cinema as a child and I hit the Star Wars & Superman era with a bang.

So when these 2 genres finally met properly over the last 2 decades or so, I am loving all things superhero film related !!

I am married to a school teacher who teaches at my old school and I get to go to a lot of BBQ's and parties with people who taught me ! Ver weird !

I am 6'4" and built like Reeve was when he did Superman.

My hobbies are Football (soccer to you lot over the pond), Internet, Cinema, Comics and my Cat.

Captain Villa said:
I am Simon, I'm 34 today. and for the first time in 6 years on the hype, I have seen my name in todays birthday list :D

I live in Halesowen, West Midlands, U.K.

I am now a Sales Manager for an engineering group. I used to be a Policeman for 10 years too - hence why I have zero tolerance and DONT TAKE CRAP !!! ;)

I have always had a love of comics and spent my whole childhood living next to a newsagent and one day, I was about 4 years old, I saw a young boy come out carrying this very issue....
theamazingspiderman-39.jpg

and from that day I was hooked on all things superhero.

I was lucky enough to have a father & mother that took me to the cinema as a child and I hit the Star Wars & Superman era with a bang.

So when these 2 genres finally met properly over the last 2 decades or so, I am loving all things superhero film related !!

I am married to a school teacher who teaches at my old school and I get to go to a lot of BBQ's and parties with people who taught me ! Ver weird !

I am 6'4" and built like Reeve was when he did Superman.

My hobbies are Football (soccer to you lot over the pond), Internet, Cinema, Comics and my Cat.

Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday.

I am Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

I am Fatboy Roberts. Real name Bobby. So Bobby Roberts. Study that for a second and I'll pause while you laugh and clown my parents for being as blissfully redundant as possible.

I'm a professional smartass. I do a radio show here in Portland, OR, you can click the link in my sig to listen to it, but basically, I get paid to do the kind of crap I've been doing on the internet for free, for the past decade. Basically, jump around messageboards, read entertainment and political news, and make smartassed comments about it. Only now I do it in front of a microphone for money.

Not so much a newcomer to this place, but my post count does not reflect how often I've visited over the years (I remember this site being born as simply Spider-Man Hype) and I'm no stranger to the kind of mildly controlled chaos that pre-release messageboard nonsense can be--I used to admin at corona's coming attractions, and was a moderator at Star Wars.com for a goodish amount of time as well. So if I seem arrogant and tired and snarky--it's because I am, because I've seen a lot of what these boards have to offer and it's often just as redundant as my real name is. Which is frustrating ;)

Hobbies are reading, movies, and producing up music/sound-editing. I've been a Superman fan since I can remember. I've got a girl I live with and a big family and a decent pad from where I can log online and talk copious amounts of yang in comfort :) I'm 5'6" and a little chubby, hence the nickname, which I got in High School during an embarrassing basketball game in short John Stockton shorts.

So there's my resume/personal ad. Thanks for reading. :)

My names BrollySupersj or Joe (thats my real name) I am a big Superman fan, I was here last year, but some people were rude to me so I was gone for abit, but since Superman Returns I came back and I love it. I am 17 years old, I go to highschool, I don't have a job just yet but I'm working on it. I live in Yuma Arizona, yuma is a city that comes between Californa and Arizona, we borader both states. What else....thats it really, nothing to big about me.

Originally Posted by Showtime029
My name is Pete, otherwise known as Showtime. Straight out of Boston MA. I am a now 27 and run a business that designs, manufactures, and distributes footwear in the U.S. I am also a screenwriter by night. I am a big Boston sport fan and can appreciate any type of movie. I have always loved superhero movies and just recently started reading comics to research my next project. I believe that Singer will show us a Superman/Clark Kent that we have never before seen on screen. A Superman with weaknesses that we never imagined and a Clark Kent with an inner strength that you wouldn't believe.

Bumping mine up with an update, more comfortable to reveal more here now. :)

Showtime029 said:

Nice to know something about you :up:

I think Superman boards have the most friendly users in SHH! forum :supes:

hi, my name is Rodrigo, im from Madrid,Spain. Im 20 years old and have been visiting the site since it was "Spiderman hype" only, but for some reason never had the courage or the will to share things and chat with you guys. I work as production designer and in the art department here in the spanish movie industry, and am now trying to show some of my comic artwork, but really have to improve, jejejejeje. If you want to see some of my art, i have a thread in the fan art section called "Rodrigo M. ART", so let me know what you think.
Im 191 cm tall, dont know whats in feet, sorry, about 80 kilos, dark brown hair,and my favourite superheroes right now are batman, superman, and the ultimate versions of the marvel heroes.
Great thing to share all this with you guys. the SR boards are by far the best, with really cheering people.

TONS of newbies will be arriving now.

feel free to fill us in on what your about :)

bad place why not everybody update it? this forum never became the family i was hoping it would be, or how was long ago. but i think its cool to get know everybody just a bit better.

im still excel,butim not into weightlifting much anymore. ive actually re fallinin love with baseball and a chick from high school. i havent read comics in forever and am trying to stay away, just to make leaving this forum that much easier. i think the film looks sick. honestly, yeah the best part of having a movie ona comicbook character is following it and its hype, and not that is over. but i think the movie will be entirly kick ash and cannot wait--litterally-to see.

but, how the bad place is everyone else doing?

Showtime029 said:

glad to see a fellow bostonian! i was born and lived there till i was 10 till i moved to a tiny town in western mass home of three thou. you better a red sox :up:

Hi.

My name is Rohit Iyer. I've been reading the SR Spoilers forum for a very,VERY long time.

Just haven't posted much.

I'm from India. I'm 19. I'm studying animation at the National Institute of Design in India.

I'm a writer, animator, illustrator, filmmaker when not being a superhero and comic-book freak.

I'm really excited about Superman Returns. But the greatest joy I get is when I share that excitement with people who don't know anything about it.

Thanks to these forums, I get to look like an expert on the whole production history in front of friends and family.

This is probably the best forum here. Let's hope we keep posting beyond the release of the movie.

Cheers.

You can check out my blog at - www.rohitiyer.blogspot.com

india, huh? hows the marketing over there?

Ok an updated version.

My name is Adie.. i'm 23 and work for a small company called disney, i live in england.. and have been on these boards since it was spider-man hype..my god those were the days. i love mostly all superheros even though i don't read the comics as much as i should i'm into making short stories and will soon be doing my own Batman story.. apparently acording to my friend showtime on here i have a natural writing talent. although i cant grammertise and spell for ****. :D

i'm very well known on these boards as a peace keeper..please listen to the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"