Superman Returns Superman returns the bryan singer cut

SUPERSEBAS

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi Everybody:
For some moths of hard work, my friends of maybe the most important forum in Spanish and I, have created a new website for an ambitious project, our intention is to achieve Warner to release a complete and uncut version of Superman Returns, with all the deleted scenes, specially the full return to Krypton footage.
The website is www.supermanreturnsthebryansingercut.com, and it’s very easy to give us support, just by entering in our signs book and leaving your comment. If we gather a lot of signs, we try to contact Warner to let them know.
Here you can see a special trailer, images of all the scenes not included in the movie, wallpapers, banners and a lot more, read the tentative of the distribution of the contents in the edition we have proposed (you can learn more just by visiting our site):

DVD/BD CONTENTS

DISC 1

- Complete original footage filmed and supervised by Bryan Singer (including Return to Krypton)
- Commentary by Bryan Singer, writers and cast (with Spanish subtitles)
- Commentary by Production Design Team (with Spanish subtitles)
- Commentary by Post-Production Team (with Spanish subtitles)
- Image quality (BD: 1080p)
- Audio (DVD: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1; BD: Dolby-True HD)
- Subtitles
DISC 2 (ADITIONAL FEATURES)

- Documentary: The making of Superman Returns (already included in the available editions)
- Bryan’s Journals (with Spanish subtitles)
- Theatrical trailers
- TV Spots
- Promotional material

DISC 3 (ADITIONAL FEATURES)

- Documentary: The Post-Production process.
- Documentary: The composition and recording of the Superman Returns OST
- Documentary: The Science of Superman
- Documentary: Look, Up in the Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman
- Comprehensive making of Return to Krypton scene.
Please, be part of this campaigning and join us.
Thanks a lot

The ONE thing i want to see is a version of the film without that HORRIBLE yellow filter Singer used. It made Supes suit so much more darker. I hate it.
In the behind the scenes shots the colors look so much more like Superman.

I would like to see a recut 3D version in theaters, with the Krypton sequence and a tighter second half...

Last edited:
I think the stuff in deep space would have been pretty amazing to open with. I hope we see it some day.

The ONE thing i want to see is a version of the film without that HORRIBLE yellow filter Singer used. It made Supes suit so much more darker. I hate it.
In the behind the scenes shots the colors look so much more like Superman.

Yes, that yellow sepia filter would be ok only for smallville, but not for the rest of the movie.

Good on you for drumming up more attention for this.:yay:

I really hope they release a new cut of SR some day but the legal battle Warner Bros are going through and likelihood that there will be a reboot of Superman probably means that it'll be years before we see this.:(

Among other things, what i'd like to see is; the original Return to Krypton scene in 3D, visual effects documentary, commentary from Singer and the writers, promotional material (used and unused) plus a bonus disc with material on the aborted Superman films.

Here are some more concepts of the much talked about Krypton sequence courtesy of Ian James Colmer and Dale Mackie.

matteback.jpg

strip1o.jpg

strip2.jpg

Source:http://www.ianjamescolmer.com/
http://www.dalemackiedesign.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"