Superman TV Series Starring Tyler Hoechlin?

If the producers knew they’d be able to do their own version of Superman, I wonder if they would’ve cast Routh

James and MM are already on Supergirl lol, I'd like to see Jimmy at least cameo or guest on a Superman show.

Alternatively, someone suggested he joins the Legends of Tomorrow ensemble.

I meant them moving to Superman.

As for Superman joining Legends, their ratings have not done anything to warrant them an appearance from him. He would overshadow them all.

Singer, given he said he could've done his own version instead after being asked about MoS..

Ok now I'm confused, I thought he was referring to one of the TV show producers.

Ok now I'm confused, I thought he was referring to one of the TV show producers.
oh lol, I didn't read that in context at all. Think he just means if they could've done any vers of Superman from the start & since Routh already joined the universe,
maybe he could've been Supes.

oh lol, I didn't read that in context at all. Think he just means if they could've done any vers of Superman from the start & since Routh already joined the universe,
maybe he could've been Supes.

Ah makes sense, tbh I think they'd have always chosen Tyler as Berlanti said his name straight away cause he wanted to work with him. So I think it's a head casting he'd done ages before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"