Superman VS the Hulk

st barbara said:
Fourteen pages of this ? Crikey! And all it seems to amount to is a bunch of fanboys yelling "Hulk's stronger !" "No, Superman's stronger !" at each other.:whatever: Sigh !

I know! They should go to an online comic forum or something!

Oh... Wait...

st barbara said:
Fourteen pages of this ? Crikey! And all it seems to amount to is a bunch of fanboys yelling "Hulk's stronger !" "No, Superman's stronger !" at each other.:whatever: Sigh !

This is a comicbook forum.
What did you expect to find here, people discussing the pros and cons of hitchhiking? :oldrazz:

It's one of those "Who has a bigger #$%^" questions.

It's cosmic law for his pants to hold together.

hulkhogan3oo2.jpg

hulk takes out superman for good. :woot:

Hulked-Up Hulk Hogan is a cosmic.

Oh great another thread where Marvel fans will gather and try to justify that HULK is the strongest hero out there and he can beat superman easily. Great just great.:rolleyes:. Supes would win easily. I dont think some ******ed human with exposure to gamma radiation can beat the GREATEST superhero of them all. And superman using superspeed the only way to beat the hulk? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Supes is alot stronger than the hulk and this "madder he gets the strionger he gets" is complete BS because there's only a certain point for someones anger.

Zeu said:
This is a comicbook forum.
What did you expect to find here, people discussing the pros and cons of hitchhiking? :oldrazz:
I expected that this sort of discussion would peter out after five or six pages when people realised that it wasn't getting anywhere. Sure it's a comicbook forum but simply stating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true, about comic books or anything else (Well maybe if one were hunting snarks !)

st barbara said:
I expected that this sort of discussion would peter out after five or six pages when people realised that it wasn't getting anywhere. Sure it's a comicbook forum but simply stating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true, about comic books or anything else (Well maybe if one were hunting snarks !)

Not only is this a comicbook forum, but this is also the internet.
You can lay down your airtight case with all the evidences that sustain it and you will STILL find people arguing that 1+1 does not equal 2.

This Has Already Been Done In Marvel Vs DC And Super Man Did Win But Just by A In.

A) DC vs. Marvel isn't canon

B) The DC vs. Marvel match-ups were decided by fan votes -- basically, a popularity contest.

C) JLA/Avengers is the only canon crossover that DC and Marvel recognize and accept.

CBG said:
A) DC vs. Marvel isn't canon

B) The DC vs. Marvel match-ups were decided by fan votes -- basically, a popularity contest.

C) JLA/Avengers is the only canon crossover that DC and Marvel recognize and accept.

Actually I heard that in Jla/avengers they suddenly remembered past team ups.

DC vs. Marvel #3? DC vs. Marvel is non-canon.

JLA/Avengers #3: Grandmaster used the items assembled to seal Krona in-between the two universes, if I'm not mistaken. Hence, all the sudden 'memories of crossovers' between the JLA and Avengers. Superman and Cap knew it was wrong though.

CBG said:
DC vs. Marvel #3? DC vs. Marvel is non-canon.

JLA/Avengers #3: Grandmaster used the items assembled to seal Krona in-between the two universes, if I'm not mistaken. Hence, all the sudden 'memories of crossovers' between the JLA and Avengers. Superman and Cap knew it was wrong though.
Lol, freakin' A. Not bad, :up:

X said:
I just read The Hulk vs. Superman, and The Hulk had no problem keeping up with Superman's super speed. Superman charged (flew actually) towards The Hulk, and The Hulk went to punch him, Superman evaded the first one barely, and then before he could react The Hulk punched him and sent him flying a couple of hundred feet through a store. Then Superman thought.."time to lay down the law", and he flew up behind The Hulk and got his hands around on. Before he could do anything else, the Hulk whacked him, into outer space. In there second fight, Superman really let loose and gave The Hulk everything he had. And this is after The Hulk fought a Hulk clone robot costing millions of dollars, created by Lex Luthor. The Hulk still went toe to toe with him. Superman also said "He's not only big, he's fast! And strong! Stronger then anyone Iv ever gone up against!". Superman has been up against people much stronger physically then himself, so that seems to signify The Hulk is physically stronger then him.

Anyways, back to there second fight. The Hulk had no problem getting ahold of Superman when he was airborn, and they both flell quite a distance. Superman then said "That...actually came close to knocking the wind out of me!" Do I dare hope The Hulk took it harder? No such Luck". And The Hulk had a harder fall, and recovered faster. In the end Luthor shoots Banner's giant gamma ray gun at Superman and The Hulk, and it causes extreme pain in both of them. The Hulk takes it better then Superman though, and Superman helps The Hulk jump away, The Hulk then destroys the machine. I personally think it was shown that The Hulk is not only stronger then Superman, but tougher. Superman still has the speed though, and still isnt weak by any means. He still has the strength to hurt The Hulk, I was just saying...Oh, and the big kicker is that this was Pre-Crisis Superman.......I hope that that clears everything up, specifically how a real Superman vs. The Hulk matchup would and should go...

that is the most lopsided interpretation of something I've ever read. I read that comic too ya know. It was about as 50/50 as you can get. Why not reference the Batman vs. Hulk comic books where Batman kicks Hulk in the stomach, forcing him to inhale gas? vs threads usually suck.

What about Hulk vs. Doomsday??? huh? eh? oh yeah. I went there.
Doomsday> Darksied> Superman

The problem with Vs. threads are people take them too seriously since it's all up for interpretation and depends on who's writing a given book, for every thing you cite something can be cited that disproves that, these characters have been around for a long time... People need to relax... Since in the end everyone knows at the end of the battle they pat each other on the back and end up beating some ridiculous villian :D

i think the hulk would win because the more u hit him the more pissed off hell become ............plus...superman has become a complete wuss in recent years due to certain TV shows we'll not name any names (Justice League and Justice League Unlimited)

TV Shows and cartoons are not canon.

Recent Superman is more powerfull than he´s ever been since Crisis on Infinite Earth.

He´s at a power level where he can move moons and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"