Supernatural Season 12

Considering how many angel blades and demon knives are floating around, I'm kind of curious what real advantage the Colt has to offer anymore.

Angel blade/demon-killing knife, you still need to get right up next to the monster/demon. The Colt, gives some distance and safety.

"- That's not my name..."

BJOCxpG.gif

Considering how many angel blades and demon knives are floating around, I'm kind of curious what real advantage the Colt has to offer anymore.

We saw the demon-killing blade fail against the Prince of Hell guy, pretty sure (but not certain) the angel killing blade didn't work either. He name dropped a brother and sister so presumably it'll come in to play to kill one or both of them.

The distance factor offers a certain degree of safety to the engagement as well.

Quite liked the style of the episode overall. Liked all the call backs to previous seasons with the Colt reappearing and explaining how Crowley ended up on top. Lucifers reveal was alright but I'm kind of tired of him as a villain.

British Men of Letters getting dodgy intel, but as far as we can see about 3 people knew he had the Colt. Crowley , Demon A and himself, so either Demon A has loose lips or....

I geeked out throughout this entire episode. It was easily one of the best of the entire series if you ask me. What I appreciated most was how it all tied in to earlier seasons and it didn't seem as if they were just pulling a story out of their asses with a new set of big bad demons. I'm interested in how they'll explain the Lucifer thing, cause technically speaking he should not have that meatsuit, but I'm just being nitpicky.

If it turns out the BMoL are working under someone else altogether than this might make them interesting again as they'll now have a better motive than just wanting to help American hunters. Someone wants the Colt and I'm willing to bet its to open up the Gates of Hell again or something. That or to make more Colts.

But again, fantastic episode.

someone stole Lucille! Negan going be pissed! :hehe:

I thought I was seeing things, but it looks like it WAS Negan's Lucille laying on a table there... nice nod to Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played Sam and Dean's dad, John Winchester...

Damn! Those men of letters are worst then I thought :eek:

So because the BMOL failed to recruit the American hunters they think they have the right to murder countless American hunters?

giphy.gif

This season hasn't really done Mary any favors.

This season hasn't done itself a lot of favors. I was hoping for a more interesting storyline and instead we get a fairly flat one with the occasional good episode. Not my favorite season for sure.

But I also don't think this spells any kind of doom or decline in quality to the series. It's just been a dud season for me.

Sam and Dean still don't have any security at all at their place? and I thought the security at Arrow and Flash was bad...

Oh ****, that Brit has developed an obsession on Mary, hasn't he?

this is a seriously inconsistent season. I havent seen the angels written well since the end of the 5th season, and I feel like they have a lot of potential.

what the hell Mary? Take him out before turning your back you idiot

How is this season going?

I always get behind and I haven't really seen any reviews for the show.

It's pretty good. The weakest point is the angels are still absolute ****, and Cas is still being treated like the showrunners' whipping boy. And the Bristish Men of Letters are imo the most annoying self righteous pricks that have ever appeared on the show.

Lol dude, I swear, Cas being garbage is completely Sera Gamble's fault. He was never the same after all that weird S6/7 "I am God, oh wait I'm not" ****.

I'll catch up this summer. I do wonder though... what is the end game for this show?

so Mary now been brainwashed? huh

Final two episodes airing back to back next week!

[YT]B3B6QumD9s8[/YT]

Crossing fingers for Dean to blow up Ketch with a grenade launcher.

I hope Dean deals with the BMOL the way he dealt the Steins.

Edit: the way that grenade launcher has been mentioned throughout the season Ive little doubt that its going to be used in the finale. :D

Last edited:
Final two episodes airing back to back next week!
Crossing fingers for Dean to blow up Ketch with a grenade launcher.
Chekov's gun grenade launcher. You don't show a grenade launcher then not use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"