SUPERNATURAL Season 8! - Part 1

Back to the ep, I love the fact that the guys finally have a "batcave" and I also love the Dean praying moment, last time we saw that was in Season 5, in the episode with Famine. Emotional scene to be honest; also, I wonder what happens to Sam, is that because of the trials or just regular disease? Either way, didn't the tablet say "whoever does the trials is protected from any kind of harm" or something like this? Oh and before I forget, glad that Zeus was killed (or not? remains to be seen HA HA!) by another god, rather than the boys, that would seem to easy!

Fixed.

The show returns March 20th with Episode 17 Goodbye Stranger:

Lucifer's Crypt?
500x200px-LL-abcda257_django-gifs-13.gif

cm-42268-050e2cb373394c.gif

I wonder if the crypt has the Angel tablet. Would make sense. Lucifer was trying to kill them, so maybe he stole the tablet and hid it.

But last night's episode was GREAT! This season has been giving me big 1-5 vibes (mainly 1-3). I was afraid the God's were going to be corny like in "Hammer of the Gods" but they were handled well. Zues, though a dick, was badass. And the ending scene with Dean praying was touching.

I wonder if the crypt has the Angel tablet. Would make sense. Lucifer was trying to kill them, so maybe he stole the tablet and hid it.

Judging by the promo, I'll say yes!

Here is the promo for anyone who didn't see it.
[YT]Mxj6n47Ut40[/YT]

I would like to know why Lucifer is the only angel that has a crypt on Earth.

Might just be figurative, like the place where he was locked in hell for the first time.

Maybe the demons decided to commemorate him, whereas the angels don't do that kind of thing with their own.

A crypt can mean:

a subterranean chamber or vault, especially one beneath the main floor of a church, used as a burial place, a location for secret meetings, etc.

Could be anything. Maybe it was the demons bat cave of sorts.

Might just be figurative, like the place where he was locked in hell for the first time.

That church in "Lucifer Rising"/"Sympathy For The Devil"?

Maybe the demons decided to commemorate him, whereas the angels don't do that kind of thing with their own.

I wouldn't mind this idea at all. A place demons who believed in Lucifer would go to worship that's become desolated with there being no more Lucifer Loyalists besides Meg who's been in captivity.

I've been wondering and it seems others are to, is it possible Sam has a real disease? When Dean was talking to Sam in the car and said Sam would die of something normal or in his bed it got me thinking about it.

Another couple ideas: maybe his body is breaking down and worn out from being resurrected, being Lucifers vessel, sent to hell and back, losing a soul etc. Or the angels are screwing with him. Or Kevin is a terrible translator.

Maybe one of the trials is overcoming a disease of some kind.

I could see Sam getting really sick from even starting these trials. Would be an excellent way to kick off season nine with Dean trying to cure Sam.

I could see Sam getting really sick from even starting these trials. Would be an excellent way to kick off season nine with Dean trying to cure Sam.

I'm tired of one brother fighting to save the other. Its been done ad nauseam. If Sam gets sick either cure him this season or have him succumb to his sickness and die. Personally I would have liked this show to kill one of the brothers for a season just to see the other actor go it alone. It'd be interesting if they killed Sam, and Cas was Dean's co-pilot next season.

Or maybe the one who does the trials dies and is resurrected as an angel as a reward for closing the gates of hell. This would be a change up from the usual status quo. Cas could be angel Sam's training wheel's. Tho I suppose this would create a deus ex machina situation because Sam could just snap his fingers and kill a monster. The only way around it would be built in rules so that he can only use his powers certain times. On second thought this wouldn't work at all. Forget it.

No way a brother is going to die and Castiel is going to fill the spot, lol, but I do see Dean trying to cure Sam even if the idea's been done to death or not.

No way a brother is going to die and Castiel is going to fill the spot, lol, but I do see Dean trying to cure Sam even if the idea's been done to death or not.

Yeah, it won't happen especially not this late in the show's life. Originally Dean was supposed to stay in hell for 4-5 episodes of season 4, but due to budgetary reasons and a few other reasons they ditched it.

extended promo for future episodes:

[YT]DmIjwU7yjyQ[/YT]

Stuff will go down.

Is that the young girl hunter from last season at about 0:37?

I think so.

Okay, if she's coming back I'm totes calling it: Season Nine will be about Sam and Dean leading a sort of reborn Men of Letters made up of human Hunters and good-aligned supers like Benny and that Witch-Cop.

Also, and this is more of a guess, I think Meg and Cas will be members. Meg, because she's a popular recurring character and at this point she has more enemies in the world of supernatural evil than friends and really doesn't have anything better to do. Cas, I think, will get depowered to about the level he was at near the end of season 5 before he became human: Super strong, nigh indestructible, with a few magical tricks, but he can't one hit kill demons or raise people from the dead or anything.

Okay, if she's coming back I'm totes calling it: Season Nine will be about Sam and Dean leading a sort of reborn Men of Letters made up of human Hunters and good-aligned supers like Benny and that Witch-Cop.

Also, and this is more of a guess, I think Meg and Cas will be members. Meg, because she's a popular recurring character and at this point she has more enemies in the world of supernatural evil than friends and really doesn't have anything better to do. Cas, I think, will get depowered to about the level he was at near the end of season 5 before he became human: Super strong, nigh indestructible, with a few magical tricks, but he can't one hit kill demons or raise people from the dead or anything.

Eh. I don't know if I think any of that will come to pass... but the biggest disagreement I have is Meg.

While I don't doubt that the show will keep her around for awhile one way or another, she'll never amount to anything more than an ally of convenience for the Winchesters. Except during the dire straights they usually run into, either would kill her in a heartbeat. And deservedly so. Not only has she tried to kill them a number of times, she was effectively directly responsible for the death of Ellen and Jo. Neither brother will ever let that go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"