Scrubs: Season 8 on a new network - Part 1

Just finished the show on Netflix. What a memorable TV series. It had everything. Drama, comedy and great characters. I was sad to see it end.

One of my laugh out loud scenes was during season 8. JD and Elliott would go to Kim's house to drop off Sam. Every time Kim would put her hands on JD, Elliott would have to have sex with him. JD then came in the house and Kim noticed a piece of fuzz in his hair. JD then though out loud "I know...I put it there". :lmao:

Some of the earlier seasons are my favorites. Wished they had stopped at 8 since season 9 was terrible.

Season 9 is easy to ignore for me. Season eight's finale was the finale that was intended, and thus, the finale that I acknowledge. As far as I'm concerned, season 9 is just a failed spin-off attempting to cash in on the success of it's predecessor.

Season 9 was AfterSCRUBS.

I miss good old episodes of Scrubs. I hated seasons 6 and most of 7 though.

Season 9 is easy to ignore for me. Season eight's finale was the finale that was intended, and thus, the finale that I acknowledge. As far as I'm concerned, season 9 is just a failed spin-off attempting to cash in on the success of it's predecessor.

Season 9 was AfterSCRUBS.

If I remember correctly, it was going to be a spin off but the powers that be wanted to capitalize on the ratings boost that season 8 got (due to it being the final season).

SCRUBS was the show that I was always made fun of for liking so much. Granted, even I thought the whole J.D./Elliot thing was too on/off for too long. Still, I can't think of another show that was sweet, but also matter of fact about a lot of things people go through in life. Also... Dr. Cox. Just, Dr. Cox.

Scrubs is one of those shows like Friends that I really loved when it was originally airing, but whenever I happen to catch it on now I just kind of cringe.

The season's got wackier and wackier with tons more nonsequeitors. J.D. did become more of a simpering cartoon man, and Turk became more of a manchild. About when J.D. started to grow out the facial hair things started to be toned down.

I still love Scrubs. Even season 9 which was really bad I still loved.

Eliza Coupe and Michael Mosley made Season 9 watchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"