Survivor: Redemption Island

She looks like Kat McPhee. :hrt:

With Rob's win, :hrt: Jeff Probst will now have this as his favorite season.

Ha! Truth. Rob even manipulated Probst's man-crush in his favor.

Obviously he had a target on his back? Uh, at what point did he have a target on his back? Kristina or Steve's weak moves?

Holy ****, Ashley looks like Jennifer Aniston.

I want to see Russell turn Rob's two daughters against him.

If a mentally challenged person played the exact same game four times and on the last time everyone (including the rule-makers) bent over backwards in their favor and they won, you wouldn't consider that impressive in the slightest.

Then how could anyone with a straight face claim Boston Rob is a great Survivor player?

Holy ****, Ashley looks like Jennifer Aniston.

Yep. And Julie still looks like George W. Bush in a wig.

Hey, I've got the same jacket Rob M. is wearing, only in olive.

WTF is Grant wearing? Suspenders?

If a mentally challenged person played the exact same game four times and on the last time everyone (including the rule-makers) bent over backwards in their favor and they won, you wouldn't consider that impressive in the slightest.

Then how could anyone with a straight face claim Boston Rob is a great Survivor player?

Oy, ask Probst because he just said it. :dry:

Kudos to Grant for not doing the sappy fake forgiveness.

The producers should've just given Rob the money from the begining.

I can't wait to hear what Russell has to say about his idiot tribe.

WTF is Grant wearing? Suspenders?

Remember his brother-in-law wearing that freaking ascot? Must be in the family.

I think Fabio played the most perfectist game ever cuz he was harmless and really nice and decided to win like five straight immunity challenges, yep if he was a shape he'd be a paragon.

Rob looked so bored when they announced that he was the winner. haha Love it!

Congrats, he deserved it. I hope Russell goes home and cries after tonight.

Oy, ask Probst because he just said it. :dry:

Can't take anything Probst says seriously in terms of game-play when he refuses to acknowledge the brilliant strategy of Brian Heidik. (something that Boston Rob blatantly copied starting in All-Stars).

Rob looked so bored when they announced that he was the winner. haha Love it!

Congrats, he deserved it. I hope Russell goes home and cries after tonight.

Please. He was GIVEN it by the producers. He didn't earn it.

Grant has every right to be upset but at the same time this is survivor. You have to suspect even your closest ally could be playing you entirely.

Can't take anything Probst says seriously in terms of game-play when he refuses to acknowledge the brilliant strategy of Brian Heidik. (something that Boston Rob blatantly copied starting in All-Stars).

The funny thing is that Probst (as well as the rest of the production team) resents Brian for manipulating the production team and even Probst....yet Rob did the same exact thing and they helped him with it!

Probst, Burnett & Co. have been screwing around with the game, rules, players, etc. for years. In comes Heidik who completely mind-****ed everyone there (and did it so well they didn't know the truth until after it was all said and done), and suddenly they don't like being screwed with.

Boston Rob manipulated his real-life friendships with people like Lex just to win All-Stars and that's perfectly fine. Because it's a game of manipulations. Even though that apparently destroyed their relationships off-camera. Brian Heidik manipulated his entire cast and the producers (all of whom are strangers) and suddenly Probst claims it's "sleazy."

Great double-standard, eh?

Wow, Catalina did not seem to want to be put in that position.

Wow, Catalina did not seem to want to be put in that position.

I really thought she was about to say no . ( guess it was just shock) but damn they haven't been dating that long.

I really thought she was about to say no . ( guess it was just shock) but damn they haven't been dating that long.

I smell a broken engagement is in store. Most girls wouldn't just embarrass their man like that on national tv, but she'll "shut it down" in private.

I'm also really surprised that Rob got 'America's Vote'.

I was rooting against Rob at the start of the season on principle alone (nobody else has had 4 chances to win this game, and nor should they), but he gave it his all this season, and was by miles the best player, so a worthy winner.

Redemption Island returnee was a non-factor, voted out straight away again, proving this twist fails on every level imaginable. Soon as that happened, there was no point in watching the rest.

Phillip's jury performance was a major letdown. He said he knew just what to say to beat Rob and had an oral argument nobody had thought of. And that was...yell at the jury some more? It honestly looked like he was trying to lose, and that's not an exaggeration.

More returning players? More Redemption Island? Back to Samoa again? Dear God, could next season look any less appealing? I'll still watch it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"