Sequels Symbiote ock

Robotchicken

The Amazing Fan-Boy
Reaction score
what if in sm3 the simbiote detaches from venom and then attaches to dock ocks corpse...kinda like in that one spider-man game. FREAKY! but it wont happen :p

Robotchickenwhat if in sm3 the simbiote detaches from venom and then attaches to dock ocks corpse...kinda like in that one spider-man game. FREAKY! but it wont happen :p

That would be cool. The symbiote in the game that got to Ock was the symbiote from Carnage, not venom.

That pissed me off.Carnage Ock was such a cool villain but instead of having a tough boss fight at the end of the game they had you run away from him through vents.

TheFlyinRussianThat pissed me off.Carnage Ock was such a cool villain but instead of having a tough boss fight at the end of the game they had you run away from him through vents.

They should have actually had both. First the boss fight and then the chase.

more than likely, there wouldn't have been any means to do a boss battle with doc carnage without any kinda repeatability...

they made a point of making all their boss battles different from one another which was great but i can't see how they could have created another unique boss battle...

All I'm saying is it seemed like a waste of a cool character.

cover.pl

not as wasteful as the carnage cosmic...

Not the way i'd like to see the good doctor return

it happened twice, once in a what if or alternate earth where he went on a killing spree and legitimately on earth sometime after the clone saga and before the reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"