Taken 3 - Liam Neeson Is Back

The Dark Knight Takes You With A Vengeance While Taking Things Harder & It's A Good Day To Take Things Freely In A Revolution Of A Evolution & The Taken Rises With A Vengeance By The Batman That Begins Harder

Oddly enough, that's the actual title they gave to Iron Man 3 in Mandarin Chinese

The Dark Knight Takes You With A Vengeance While Taking Things Harder & It's A Good Day To Take Things Freely In A Revolution Of A Evolution & The Taken Rises With A Vengeance By The Batman That Begins Harder
You win the internet.

Forest Whitaker To Join "Taken 3"

By Garth Franklin Wednesday January 29th 2014 05:23PM
Forest Whitaker is in talks to join Liam Neeson and Maggie Grace in an upcoming third film in the "Taken" franchise.
"Taken 2" helmer Olivier Megaton will return to direct the next movie in the action series from EuropaCorp which Fox is in negotiations to distribute. Besson and Robert Mark Kamen are also returning to pen the script.
Neeson is reportedly closing a near $20 million deal to return as retired CIA agent Bryan Mills. Filming could begin as early as March.
Source: Deadline

I haven't even seen the second film just because I never heard anything really good about it but the first film is one of my favorite revenge flicks, I guess maybe now I should watch the second, I don't want to be left out.

I just don't know where you go from here story wise. the first was a great standalone movie and the 2nd was a reach.

I haven't even seen the second film just because I never heard anything really good about it but the first film is one of my favorite revenge flicks, I guess maybe now I should watch the second, I don't want to be left out.

In a lot of ways the 2nd one is a good bad movie. It's horrible but entertaining.

I like Liam Neeson and all but I am not excited about this movie. I think that the Taken movie series was only a one movie kind of deal having sequels is unnecessary like the Hangover movies. Considering how mediocre the second movie was, my expectations for this are low. But that other movie with him and julianne moore on that airplane looks good forgot the name of it.

They will milk that s*** for all it's worth.

So is Liam for commanding a $20 mil payday to comeback.

He is not milking anything. He's brilliant. Who would deny demanding $20 million when he or she knows they'll get it?

He is not milking anything. He's brilliant. Who would deny demanding $20 million when he or she knows they'll get it?

In this case he is milking it, besides batman name one other movie he did a sequel to let alone a third entry.

demand/milking = tomato/tomatoe.

In this case he is milking it, besides batman name one other movie he did a sequel to let alone a third entry.

demand/milking = tomato/tomatoe.

But it's the studio that greenlit and pushed for a third film. They're milking the property. Neeson is simply complying.

I still have not seen the first two... but it sounds like a third one is beyond credibility and into the, "not again" territory of a joke.

I think a third taken coukd work with story being pretty different because neeson as mills is just so cool. Unfortunately the director of taken 2 returning has killed any interest i would have had in the movie. He just sucks.

The problem with Taken 3 is that they got back Oliver Megaton. He's an awful, awful director who doesn't know how to shoot action.

You'd think that movie studios would know better than hire a guy who named himself after a unit of measurement so closely associated with bombs.

Surprising considering how bad the second one was.

What I hated about the second one was it felt like it barely even had a story. There was no mystery to it, no intrigue. It was just basically one long chase scene with a couple phone conversations here and there.

Taken 3
Turns out no-one will be 'taken' as such in the upcoming sequel. Star Liam Neeson spoke with UK radio and TV host Jonathan Ross and said the upcoming film has a "really, really good story". The catch? No kidnapping.
"They called me up and I said I’ll do it… but only as long as nobody gets taken" he says, and added that there's a big new twist on the formula. The film aims to begin production later this year. [Source: Bleeding Cool]

There's no mystery why the studio wants a 3rd movie:

Taken - $25 Million budget

Domestic - $145,000,989
Overseas - $81,829,579
Total - $226,830,568

===========================================

Taken 2 - $45 million budget

Domestic - $139,854,287
Overseas - $236,287,019
Total - $376,141,306

2nd movie had a higher, but still small, budget and held almost even domestic, but nearly tripled overseas. Extremely profitable. 3rd will probably have a budget around $80 million, even if it doesn't increase again it would still be profitable.

I liked the first one, 2nd was kind of, meh, although Maggie Grace has awesome legs and they really showed them off nicely in the 2nd movie.

I think having it take place on a plane was a good idea. I wasn't into this series before but the plane setting does make it more interesting.

I think having it take place on a plane was a good idea. I wasn't into this series before but the plane setting does make it more interesting.

Taking place on a plane might seem a bit redundant considering Liam Neeson's "Non Stop" opens soon, and the entire movie takes place on a plane.

Taken 3
Turns out no-one will be 'taken' as such in the upcoming sequel. Star Liam Neeson spoke with UK radio and TV host Jonathan Ross and said the upcoming film has a "really, really good story". The catch? No kidnapping.
"They called me up and I said I’ll do it… but only as long as nobody gets taken" he says, and added that there's a big new twist on the formula. The film aims to begin production later this year. [Source: Bleeding Cool]
I bet the twist is there is someone who wants to be given away... it's his daughter's wedding! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"